Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunderf00t and Ray Comfort discussion
Thunderf00t and Ray Comfort discussion
The long awaited discussion between Tf00t and Ray Comfort.

[youtube]N2FskTKrx40[/youtube]

[youtube]z1wX0pHHidY[/youtube]

[youtube]WLg7TPYbdBI[/youtube]

[youtube]tB8A-QIQ_w4[/youtube]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Thunderf00t and Ray Comfort discussion
[youtube]wE1yLk75Aew[/youtube]

[youtube]jauUjxWpcyc[/youtube]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
[youtube]QKJUnZRptIM[/youtube]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian
[youtube]IJU-AcC1kLA[/youtube]

[youtube]FC8fuTfVWTg[/youtube]

[youtube]ZAP719vrO7Y[/youtube]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian
Thanks Leo, this will be interesting.
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
Faith is illogical - fr0d0
I watched them all, even 8 and 8a. I now a little bit about Ray Comfort. I wish there were references. I would like to know more about those salamanders Thunderf00t was talking about.

Rhizo
Thanks Leo. (You missed part 8).

Enjoyed that, it was hotting up a little at the end. Looking forward to their next meetup.

Screams NOMA to me. Thunderfoot was wonderfully eloquent on science and Ray Comfort obviously knows his bible and theology very well.
It seems I missed part 5.

This should be all of them now.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian
(July 24, 2009 at 7:59 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Screams NOMA to me.

Apparently everything you decide is beyond the reach of science screams NOMA to you ... and based oin the usual amount of validatable evidence!

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
(July 25, 2009 at 5:00 am)leo-rcc Wrote: It seems I missed part 5.

This should be all of them now.
Leo,

Damn, still no payoff on the paedophilia line. I was surprised that Mr. Comfort didn't just agree with Thunderf00t.

Rhizo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upcoming movie movie trailer discussion Alex K 50 6105 October 22, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Video Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion [SPOILERS WITHIN] SteelCurtain 357 66954 January 28, 2018 at 9:37 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion [SPOILERS WITHIN] SteelCurtain 765 56419 August 15, 2016 at 4:45 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Blue-Ray Complidudaaldo 19 1389 July 23, 2016 at 7:49 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Game of Thrones Season 5 Discussion [SPOILERS WITHIN] SteelCurtain 588 89284 May 13, 2016 at 1:48 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  New X-Files mini series discussion Foxaèr 90 12916 February 23, 2016 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Kent Hovind challenges Thunderf00t to a debate! Cyberman 50 11362 September 20, 2015 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Vikings Discussion (Possible Spoilers) Jericho 10 2230 May 29, 2015 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
Video Comfort Discomfort Cyberman 0 721 October 4, 2011 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Review of Ray Comfort's Movie "180" Cyberman 0 1658 September 29, 2011 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Cyberman