Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardcover Skeptic's Annotated Bible
Hardcover Skeptic's Annotated Bible
Hello!
I've been working with my dad (Steve Wells) for the last year turning his website, [address removed], into a hardcover book. I wanted to announce that it is finally available for pre-order.

If anyone is involved with a SSA on their college campus, we are interested in organizing a "trade your bible for an SAB

You can preview it by clicking here[link removed], or wait for it to come out on amazon.com.

[image removed]

Next we'll be working on the Book of Mormon.

Cheers!
RE: Hardcover Skeptic's Annotated Bible
It will be interesting to see if mormon bullshit smells any different than xtian bullshit.
nice one!
blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” – John 20:26-29
Um, guys, isn't this spamming?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Probably but it is for a good cause.
(October 22, 2012 at 1:55 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Um, guys, isn't this spamming?

Yes.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(October 22, 2012 at 2:47 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(October 22, 2012 at 1:55 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Um, guys, isn't this spamming?

Yes.

Sorry for spamming, guys. I knew it was on the line, but I thought people here might want to know.
It's a good cause, so I hope you stick around a little to establish yourself enough to promote it. We don't, however, allow anyone to promote anything until they have gotten a post count of 30.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How not to start a conversation with a skeptic...I think Astonished 43 8715 February 1, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Am I the only one who doesn't want to be called a "Skeptic"? Heat 35 9559 January 11, 2016 at 4:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
Information Two Years Later,Indian Skeptic Who Debunked a “Miracle” is Still in Exile in Finland MountainsWinAgain 2 1303 June 4, 2014 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The amoured Skeptic new youtube atheist Mothonis 4 2909 April 22, 2014 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  is it possible for me to one day be a skeptic? leodeo 12 3422 February 21, 2014 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  I'm an Atheist Skeptic journeyinghowie 45 12660 November 27, 2012 at 9:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Skeptic's Trinity flaminlipsfreak 19 5851 August 1, 2011 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: Tabansi