Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Coasters in the US...
Keep safe with the approaching storm! Hope it doesn't come to the worst case scenario they are predicting.
RE: East Coasters in the US...
One of the main reasons I left NY was the weather. The occasional hurricane is bad enough but the Nor'easters that sit off the coast and dump sheets of rain on the whole area for 4 days at a stretch are far more common.
Wish me luck on my flight to Boston tomorrow...
It's not supposed to hit until Sunday, so I think you'll be fine in terms of arriving. I'm thinking you two snuggled up inside away from the storm. I'm mushy that way...
Remember to visit Salem (it's fall so it's awesome)and get some jimmies on your ice cream cone..lol'.
(also, while you're there...if you have nothing against homocide...I have a small favor to ask......)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm in VA, dunno what'll happen here.
I’m supposed to fly into DC on Monday for a meeting on Tuesday. My luck I’ll get there, the meeting will be canceled, and I’ll be stuck there until later in the week because all the flights out are canceled.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Festive, it's going to be the derecho all over again. I'm going to come stay at your house until my air conditioning works again.
[Image: generic_sig.jpg]
Meh. Just another day in the neighborhood.
Best wishes from the Gulf Coast. I would not wish Sandy on anyone, but at least it is not here.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  East & West Epic Foxaèr 26 1176 January 18, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  East Asians don't integrate into Western culture Alexmahone 38 3433 March 16, 2018 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  AF Get Together US East Coast 2018 Joods 71 6064 October 26, 2017 at 5:54 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Could the USSR have stabilized the Middle East? Mechaghostman2 10 2661 May 6, 2016 at 9:28 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Happy newyears from the east coast USA dyresand 6 1197 January 1, 2016 at 10:37 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  The only thing the middle east needs dyresand 1 916 December 6, 2015 at 3:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  'The Bomb' - Detroit Mid-East Restaurant Cato 1 642 February 4, 2014 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Assimilate