Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules Change
Rules Change
The rules still mention the Gauntlet. Big Grin Just a friendly reminder.
RE: Rules Change
Once a staff member, always a staff member, eh?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(November 13, 2012 at 12:56 am)Shell B Wrote: The rules still mention the Gauntlet. Big Grin Just a friendly reminder.

So...... not so much of a "change" then, huh?
Nope. I figured the provocative title would lure all of you in. Then, I disappointed. Typical woman.

Don't say that, FNM. No mas staff, por favor. Tongue Just a helpful and adorable member.
Just rejoin the staff already, you nutter! Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
And there's this:
[Image: color%2520legend.jpg]
The condemned...they hide in the shadows. The most dangerous enemies are those you can't see!

(November 13, 2012 at 6:53 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Just rejoin the staff already, you nutter! Tongue

No. I just noticed it and was being nice. All you normal members get to piss and moan about things. I should be able to point out discrepancies without being asked to bash my head against a wall daily. Tongue

Besides, I love being able to have a conversation without some jackass saying, "Oh my god. You are like so offensive. The staff should not be allowed to like swear and like point it out when I'm being like stupid. I mean, how rude." or something to that effect. Angel
(November 13, 2012 at 10:04 pm)Shell B Wrote: No. I just noticed it and was being nice. All you normal members get to piss and moan about things. I should be able to point out discrepancies without being asked to bash my head against a wall daily. Tongue

Besides, I love being able to have a conversation without some jackass saying, "Oh my god. You are like so offensive. The staff should not be allowed to like swear and like point it out when I'm being like stupid. I mean, how rude." or something to that effect. Angel

What, you don't miss the behind-the-scenes drama? Angel
Blahaha, if there really were that much behind-the-scenes drama, I wouldn't have left. Nah, just kidding. I just really don't have the time. I did not have a boyfriend before and I was not in the middle of writing (or not writing) a book, either. Besides, I'm acting first lady. Tongue
Oh my god. You are like so offensive. The staff should not be allowed to like swear and like point it out when I'm being like stupid. I mean, how rude.

Or something to that effect.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Petition Poll for username change Foxaèr 17 2102 March 7, 2021 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
Sad Me no like change. Me sad GUBU 12 1280 September 21, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  OMG, I want to change my username again! Foxaèr 52 11286 July 10, 2017 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Atheist Forums Must Change Cinjin 47 8500 January 30, 2016 at 8:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can we seriously change this "User formerly known as" bollocks? Napoléon 59 6852 November 6, 2015 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Username change within 365 days Anomalocaris 9 2036 November 5, 2015 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Did the search function change recently? Simon Moon 9 2962 July 13, 2015 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Suggestion for a minor rules change. Ravenshire 24 6296 July 8, 2015 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Change of Email Problem Vox Populi 1 1288 March 28, 2015 at 12:41 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Can I change my "religious view" to liar? Knowledge of God 18 4566 June 30, 2014 at 5:31 am
Last Post: ignoramus