Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold dust, manna, angel feathers, gems, rainbows and gold appearing in a church near you.
Gold dust, manna, angel feathers, gems, rainbows and gold appearing in a church near you.
Gold dust, manna, angel feathers, gems, rainbows and gold appearing in a church near you. Wow, this is some seriously wacked out stuff. Gold dust, manna, angel feathers, gems, rainbows and gold appearing in a church near you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ya1sOM_5L0

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s394...c59590.jpg

Though the video is funnier than the article, here's the article: http://www.redding.com/news/2010/jan/19/...-feathers/
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Gold dust, manna, angel feathers, gems, rainbows and gold appearing in a church near you.
Quote:Johnson said Bethel members believe Jesus is the son of God and died for the sins of humankind, which is the basis of Christianity.

Infantile fuckheads.
RE: Gold dust, manna, angel feathers, gems, rainbows and gold appearing in a church near you.
Weird. Very weird.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(December 18, 2012 at 3:07 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Johnson said Bethel members believe Jesus is the son of God and died for the sins of humankind, which is the basis of Christianity.

Infantile fuckheads.

Mere ordinary followers of the Jesus cult would be infantile fuckheads. This "bethal church" and an range of affliated cesspools across california takes subhuman idiocy to a level hitherto unheard of even amongst other Xtains.
On my 20th birthday I went to a pritty noble restaurant with my girlfriend.

We had this:

Champagner with small gold plates in them, I dont remember which brand.........

But I conclude that on some occasions a bit of bling and lordliness can be awsome.

(December 18, 2012 at 3:53 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(December 18, 2012 at 3:07 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Infantile fuckheads.

Mere ordinary followers of the Jesus cult would be infantile fuckheads. This "bethal church" and an range of affliated cesspools across california takes subhuman idiocy to a level hitherto unheard of even amongst other Xtains.

i don't discriminate Chuck. Anyone who falls for the dead-jew-on-a-stick is equally delusional.
(December 18, 2012 at 3:56 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: Champagner with small gold plates in them, I dont remember which brand.........

I understand in Chinese culture, a particularly gruesome means of suicide, akin to self-immolation, was gold ingestion. Appearently gold is so dense that any significant amount would be beyond the power of the digestive track to push it through, and the stuck gold would cause a porforation of the intestines and an agonizing, lingering death by massive internal infection.

Appearently, a person who is unable to pay his debts can expiated the shame and prevent his creditors from going after his estate or family if he were to kill himself by ingesting some of the remaining gold he still has. Also, powerless wives trapped in loveless marriages can strike back at faithless husbands by committing this form of gruesome suicide. If the wife commits ordinary suicide, like by hanging herself, then little shame accrues to the husband, while a great deal of snicker might circulate about whether the wife was right in the head in the first place. But if the wife was to kill herself in so painful and slow a manner as gold ingestion, it is considered to have demonstrated the depth and genuiness of the wife's grevance and would bring unexpungible shame to the husband.
So why did I survive?

What would be a significan amount?
(December 18, 2012 at 4:43 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: So why did I survive?

I understand a couple of gold coins was enough.
(December 18, 2012 at 4:43 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: So why did I survive?

God must have spared you for a special reason. *laughs hysterically, then runs and hides*DevilDevilDevilDevil
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1209 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Sinning, as Jesus and the church say, is good. Turn or burn Christians. Greatest I am 71 5308 October 20, 2020 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Angel of Death.... ronedee 14 1832 September 29, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  angel story video form Drich 107 10180 April 23, 2020 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Drich
  Stop Asking Me to Go to Church with You Rhondazvous 27 2839 May 13, 2019 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  [Serious] What would you want in a church tackattack 44 3705 March 11, 2019 at 10:10 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3587 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  lying angel - silly ol' Gabriel - just musings drfuzzy 13 1982 December 24, 2017 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Banned
  Church of England vs Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints vorlon13 13 4142 April 3, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Girls drugged and abused at church-run home zebo-the-fat 20 2580 July 17, 2016 at 6:31 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4