Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NASA Johnson Style (Gangnam Style Parody)
NASA Johnson Style (Gangnam Style Parody)
Firstly I know this is not science but its about NASA and there EPIC Gangnam style parody and it also show some of the cool stuff there working on.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: NASA Johnson Style (Gangnam Style Parody)
I grew up in Houston TX. I went to the Johnson Space Museum a bunch of times ages 5 through 12. Loved it. They had a real space shuttle you could go in. You could get on a tour bus and see all the old rockets and current stuff. They had IMAX theaters, flight simulators, and this crazy kids center. To me it was better than going to Disney Land. I went there a few times in a little astronaut costume and once in a Star Trek TNG uniform.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: NASA Johnson Style (Gangnam Style Parody)
I think this is fucking awesome because it is taking pop culture and using it to get kids interested in science. Thanks for posting this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NASA is launching humans again Fake Messiah 34 2824 May 27, 2020 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  NASA denies mars child slave colony Zen Badger 22 5938 July 2, 2017 at 12:12 am
Last Post: Jackalope
Wink Ted cruz to oversee nasa?! Jacob(smooth) 31 7367 January 17, 2015 at 3:25 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  NASA Study Concludes When Civilization Will End, And It's Not Looking Good for Us Gooders1002 9 3751 March 22, 2014 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Heywood
  Stay tuned for news from the NASA's Curiosity Mars rover Anomalocaris 9 7257 November 29, 2012 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  NASA - 41 New Transiting Planets in Kepler Field of View Jackalope 11 7900 August 28, 2012 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  NASA 2012 Doomsday response freedomfighter 2 1788 August 12, 2012 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  NASA telescope finds planet in habitible zone Doubting Thomas 15 6116 December 6, 2011 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  NASA: 2010 Meteorological Year Warmest Ever lilyannerose 5 2337 December 11, 2010 at 11:31 am
Last Post: lilyannerose