Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kicking Atheism's little ass
Kicking Atheism's little ass
So far, I have found no signs of any intelligent lifeforms here.
Atheists, awaken from your arrogant dogmatic slumber. A pantheistic definition of God has caught you with your pants down. Your posts to me have all been unsupported blather and your triumphalism convinces no one but yourself. Your insults and mockery only demonstrate the intellectual bankruptcy of your undefended atheism. Your accusation of my alleged igniting a flame war is perfectly hypocritical and your hiding behind a username displays your intellectual cowardice.

I am challenging anyone in this forum to a rational debate on the topic of atheism and await a response to the allegations that I have made against it.

I do like the "shocking" images, however. My favorite response was the person who spelled out "satan" by highlighting the letters in my response.
OOOWEEEOOO. Creepy. Scary. Satan is here!!!! Oh, no, he's going to be mean to me. oooooo!!!

I want metals. Someone previously defrocked me of two some time back.

As to my "honorific" title, I wear it proudly, much like decorations of a soldier's uniform. Who dare's to address me as Dr.Barré? Like Rodney Dangerfield said, "Me, give you one of these (the ok sign)!?"

I think it is fair to say the most atheists are hostile to some kind of Christian upbringing. Get over it. For anyone who would like to become informed about intelligent, critical interpretations of biblical literature, they are invited to my forum on Biblical Scholarship.

RE: Kicking Atheism's little ass
Before anyone takes the bait: You won Barre guy, go back to your flock and claim your superiority over teh heatens ahah.
[Image: arguigwithchristians.jpg]
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
[Image: 154484_10151145815360666_300225212_n.jpg]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(December 22, 2012 at 1:10 pm)Dr.Barré Wrote: So far, I have found no signs of any intelligent lifeforms here.
Atheists, awaken from your arrogant dogmatic slumber. A pantheistic definition of God has caught you with your pants down. Your posts to me have all been unsupported blather and your triumphalism convinces no one but yourself. Your insults and mockery only demonstrate the intellectual bankruptcy of your undefended atheism. Your accusation of my alleged igniting a flame war is perfectly hypocritical and your hiding behind a username displays your intellectual cowardice.

I do not believe in the existence of beings that are not supported by demonstrable evidence, reasoned argument and valid logic. How is that dogmatic?

I am perfectly aware with the pantheistic definition of god. I used to identify myself as a pantheist for years. You haven't caught anyone with their pants down.

You came here posting nothing but insults. You seem to be, among other things, a hypocrite.

Quote:I am challenging anyone in this forum to a rational debate on the topic of atheism and await a response to the allegations that I have made against it.

I'm not sure you are worth debating since you have yet to define your terms in a coherent manner.

Quote:I think it is fair to say the most atheists are hostile to some kind of Christian upbringing. Get over it. For anyone who would like to become informed about intelligent, critical interpretations of biblical literature, they are invited to my forum on Biblical Scholarship.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/biblical_scholarship/

Meaningless.

Until the case for existence of a god meets its burden of proof, there is no reason to debatie any particular religious texts.

I thought you were a pantheist?

You're amazingly dishonest. I mean, you truly aspire to new heights of dishonesty. Pretty impressive.

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
[sarcasm]

"Who would have thought that he`d get banned"

[sarcasm\]
Don't be ridiculous, OP, atheism has a fat ass we know how to work it!
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(December 22, 2012 at 2:41 pm)Annik Wrote: Don't be ridiculous, OP, atheism has a fat ass we know how to work it!

Now make that mothuhfuckin' ass drop~
(December 22, 2012 at 2:39 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: [sarcasm]

"Who would have thought that he`d get banned"

[sarcasm\]

I called it!

https://atheistforums.org/thread-16271-p...#pid377421

I wonder if I can convince the religious trolls here that my prediction was actually a prophecy and that they should worship as I tell them to? Thinking
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Because I do so love kicking an idiot when he's down and defenseless.

(December 22, 2012 at 1:10 pm)Dr.Barré Wrote: So far, I have found no signs of any intelligent lifeforms here.

And that had nothing to do with your opening post being "you're all stupid" right? No presupposition bias there, right? Disingenuous.

Quote:Atheists, awaken from your arrogant dogmatic slumber. A pantheistic definition of God has caught you with your pants down.

Which me and Tiberius effectively deconstructed...yet you conveniently ignored it. This is very typical of someone suffering from a bias; they pick out the weakest opinions in their opponents, and any opinions that defeat the logic of their own are dismissed without thought or reply to save some face and ego.

Quote:Your posts to me have all been unsupported blather and your triumphalism convinces no one but yourself.

Says the man with such unfounded claims as "atheists have every believer and they hate god." Sweeping generalizations abound in every one of your posts and you had no citations, no evidence, nothing to back up any of the claims you made. I requested you to prove that atheism "dehumanizes" us and to define what dehumanizing even means, and all you had to reply with was a very vague, nondescript quote from the bible talking about god's wrath. You're a joke.

Quote:Your insults and mockery only demonstrate the intellectual bankruptcy of your undefended atheism.

I defended it very well, you just chose to pretend like I didn't. You never addressed any point I brought up save for one and the defense you brought forth was built on a pillar of sand.

Quote:Your accusation of my alleged igniting a flame war is perfectly hypocritical and your hiding behind a username displays your intellectual cowardice.

Right, because starting with a post saying that our worldview makes us subhuman, that we're all hateful of people who believe, and that we're stupid is actually VERY civilized and how you start ALL rational, reasonable, intellectual debates, right? No, not right, you fucking half-witted idiot. You got your doctorate with a D-grade average, huh? In...what was it again? Oh! Theology! Right, because theology requires...like...what, half a mid-brain to grasp? I might be giving you too much credit there, actually. I too can be a doctorate in fucking children's bedtime stories. I just choose to pursue more intellectual pursuits. Like cooking.

Quote:I am challenging anyone in this forum to a rational debate on the topic of atheism and await a response to the allegations that I have made against it.

I tried. You ignored my points. Disingenuous hack.

Quote:I do like the "shocking" images, however. My favorite response was the person who spelled out "satan" by highlighting the letters in my response.
OOOWEEEOOO. Creepy. Scary. Satan is here!!!! Oh, no, he's going to be mean to me. oooooo!!!

What are you, twelve? You graduated college in the 80s and you still act like this? I'm half your age and I'm twice as mature. Grow the fuck up, you useless manchild.

Quote:I want metals. Someone previously defrocked me of two some time back.

Defrocked? Seriously? That was the most pompous word you could think of? If you were going for pomposity and circumstance you should've said something more grandiose, like "dismantled" or "denudate."

Quote:As to my "honorific" title, I wear it proudly, much like decorations of a soldier's uniform. Who dare's to address me as Dr.Barré? Like Rodney Dangerfield said, "Me, give you one of these (the ok sign)!?"

The decorations on a soldier's uniforms are won through courage, honor, acts of self-sacrifice and hard effort and heroism. Your "title" was awarded because you wrote a doctorate on the hebrew bible. Woop dee fuckin' doo. The erotica and trashy novels I write has more substance than the shitty "book" you wrote. How many people bought yours, by the way? Three? Maybe four? I tried looking up the numbers for people who bought your novel and one of our forum members, someone who ISN'T college-educated [as far as I know, Shell B] showed up, as did several of my friends' published novels, but yours was so poor-selling it didn't even come up on the list. How pathetic.

Quote:I think it is fair to say the most atheists are hostile to some kind of Christian upbringing. Get over it. For anyone who would like to become informed about intelligent, critical interpretations of biblical literature, they are invited to my forum on Biblical Scholarship.

How about YOU, the one who came HERE, get over your own sense that christianity is somehow superior. And what, you think we're gonna come flocking to you? So we can, what, be ignored when we bring up more valid points? Please, I think I have better uses for my time, something far more productive, like playing Assassin's Creed. At least that game makes me think a little.

What a pathetic little windbag.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Not Even A Little Bit Serious] Why AREN'T You An Atheist? BrianSoddingBoru4 28 3439 December 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  I told my little girl about angels yesterday... Jehanne 44 10771 September 6, 2017 at 11:23 am
Last Post: mordant
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27165 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12496 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12161 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  A little bit of a personal crisis SilentVex 48 8673 July 27, 2014 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10504 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  A little perspective The Reality Salesman01 0 1156 May 16, 2013 at 5:36 pm
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
  A different definition of atheism. Atheism isn't simply lack of belief in god/s fr0d0 14 12020 August 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Just a little rant: Chris.Roth 23 8143 May 9, 2012 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Chris.Roth