Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming Out
Coming Out
OK, those of you who are wondering, my signature below links to my secret identity.

Congratulations to those who figured it out before now.
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
RE: Coming Out
You're still the Truest Christian, never worry.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

WHAAAAATTTTT!???!

You mean to say you're not a christian? That's impossible! I don't believe you!
Mind = blown.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Who are you?

I havent even noticed you until you opened this thread. Tongue
(January 8, 2013 at 9:04 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: Who are you?

I havent even noticed you until you opened this thread. Tongue

Just here and then find some post and read at random. Enjoy!

I wanted to take this above board since the purpose was never to be a sock-puppet or troll, as some have accused, but to be a parody. Sometimes you can say a lot more with satire than you can with patient. logical arguments.

It can also the therapeutic:

*Read apologist's post*
*Head hits desk*
*Type "Amen brother..."*
or alternatively, for the liberal, Jesus-is-love types:
*Type, "You phony Christian! The Bible says..."*
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
We have figured it out and welcome. I would suggest anyone who still has questions go to the Landover link in his sig, if you don't get it then, well, you are a lost cause.
The number of times in the last month or so when I've had to bite my metaphorical tongue so as not to spill the beans is unbelievable. We are in the presence of greatness, my friends.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 8, 2013 at 10:05 pm)Stimbo Wrote: The number of times in the last month or so when I've had to bite my metaphorical tongue so as not to spill the beans is unbelievable. We are in the presence of greatness, my friends.

Too kind, sir, but thank you.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(January 8, 2013 at 10:08 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote:
(January 8, 2013 at 10:05 pm)Stimbo Wrote: The number of times in the last month or so when I've had to bite my metaphorical tongue so as not to spill the beans is unbelievable. We are in the presence of greatness, my friends.

Too kind, sir, but thank you.

What? He was referring to me.

(note to self: take meds for delusions)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from south florida! My coming out story... FollowingFeynman89 7 791 May 15, 2023 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Kingpin
  Coming out as Atheist ScienceAf 44 4786 August 4, 2016 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: ScienceAf
  Coming out as a Constitutionalist emilynghiem 25 5427 February 15, 2015 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Losty
  czúzyt ylgájla is coming, so get inside. DramaQueen 31 3131 August 15, 2014 at 8:41 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Coming to you from israel jewishAtheist 32 4584 July 11, 2014 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Second coming of.... SavageNerdz! SavageNerdz 11 1944 March 25, 2014 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  hey guys, coming out letter simplexity 22 9784 April 21, 2012 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: fuckass365