Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Second coming of.... SavageNerdz!
The Second coming of.... SavageNerdz!
Hello everyone, i have returned once more to plague the forums in my spare time. Looking forward to many great conversations to come!
~Lane~
RE: The Second coming of.... SavageNerdz!
Who the hell are you?

Seriously. Please describe to me succinctly as possible what you do on this forum when you are on it. Don't feel obligated to do it. Just please do it anyway.
^I sit in the background lurking and waiting for you to make a mistake so that i may destroy you.
~Lane~
Hey and welcome back! Unfortunately I can't say that I remember you, but that can be rectified Wink
So, what kind of nerd are you?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Um, welcome? ... I think?
(March 25, 2014 at 10:07 am)SavageNerdz Wrote: ^I sit in the background lurking and waiting for you to make a mistake so that i may destroy you.
Okay, in that case, I do not care about you at all. Thank you for telling me that.
I wasn't around to long, the title of this thread was just me messing around more or less. Hopefully i'll be around longer this time, rather enjoy the forums but didn't have the time to spend on them in the past due to football and school. Now however i'm a poor college student in a meaningless class, and as such i shall be rather active.
~Lane~
Hey Nerdz! Welcome back! Hi

Glad you finally have some time to grace us with your presence.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome back dude!
R u a Christian? Or what?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from south florida! My coming out story... FollowingFeynman89 7 790 May 15, 2023 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Kingpin
  Coming out as Atheist ScienceAf 44 4786 August 4, 2016 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: ScienceAf
  Coming out as a Constitutionalist emilynghiem 25 5426 February 15, 2015 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Losty
  czúzyt ylgájla is coming, so get inside. DramaQueen 31 3131 August 15, 2014 at 8:41 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Coming to you from israel jewishAtheist 32 4577 July 11, 2014 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Coming Out YahwehIsTheWay 12 2683 January 10, 2013 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  New for the second time Aroura 33 7393 October 13, 2012 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Aroura
  hey guys, coming out letter simplexity 22 9772 April 21, 2012 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: fuckass365