Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
czúzyt ylgájla is coming, so get inside.
czúzyt ylgájla is coming, so get inside.
hi, I'm albert (not my real name), I'm an atheist from libya, tripoli to be exact.

as you can tell, this place is saturated with religious nonsense (and absurd conspiracies about how everything is satanic, and how everything bad or tragic is caused by crusading jewish freemasons) Angry.

as some of you know there's war outside (don't worry it isn't that close (God, the power just went out). I wish I could just leave (we can't. or at least I don't think we can) Undecided.

I was surprised by how crazy some evangelicals in the United States are, I mean the United States is a developed state (they sound more crazy in Arabic for some reason. Islam sounds more crazy in English to me)Confused Fall.

I'm not sure how to finish this, I guess I'll just leave it like this. See you in hell.Devil
RE: czúzyt ylgájla is coming, so get inside.
Hi Albert, good to have you aboard. Pull up a theist and help yourself to a slice of baby.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Welcome aboard, Albert. Stay safe.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Echo the above. Welcome to the forum man. Stay safe! Don't think we've ever had any Libyans on here before?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Hey, you're welcome down here any time you wanna drop in.Big Grin

Welcome

Diablo
Greetings Albert! Welcome to Satan's Armpit on the Internet! Damn those Jewish Freemasons!

(August 13, 2014 at 12:05 pm)czúzyt ylgájla Wrote: I was surprised by how crazy some evangelicals in the United States are, I mean the United States is a developed state (they sound more crazy in Arabic for some reason. Islam sounds more crazy in English to me)Confused Fall.

No, US evangelicals are every bit as crazy in the flesh as they may seem in any language. There are some crazy mo fos over here.
(August 13, 2014 at 12:10 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Hi Albert, good to have you aboard. Pull up a theist and help yourself to a slice of baby.

Not just any baby, Christian baby, medium rare, served with mushrooms and ponzu sauce.
(August 13, 2014 at 12:05 pm)czúzyt ylgájla Wrote: I was surprised by how crazy some evangelicals in the United States are, I mean the United States is a developed state
Not every development is positive.

Welcome to the forums. Stay safe out there.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Welcome, Albert. Mind if I call you "Al"?

Smile
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(August 13, 2014 at 12:50 pm)Chuck Wrote: Not just any baby, Christian baby, medium rare, served with mushrooms and ponzu sauce.

Heretic Scum!

Everyone knows Christian baby should be slow smoked over hickory, served with whiskey BBQ sauce, corn on the cob and creamed spinach!

This was clearly decided during the Atheist Council of West Covina in 1972.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from south florida! My coming out story... FollowingFeynman89 7 790 May 15, 2023 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Kingpin
  Coming out as Atheist ScienceAf 44 4784 August 4, 2016 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: ScienceAf
  Coming out as a Constitutionalist emilynghiem 25 5421 February 15, 2015 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Losty
  Coming to you from israel jewishAtheist 32 4570 July 11, 2014 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Second coming of.... SavageNerdz! SavageNerdz 11 1941 March 25, 2014 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Coming Out YahwehIsTheWay 12 2679 January 10, 2013 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  hey guys, coming out letter simplexity 22 9737 April 21, 2012 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: fuckass365
  Organ Donor! (See inside for details) Paul the Human 29 5483 April 14, 2010 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  *opens door and looks inside* Hello? Falhalterra 30 8112 September 30, 2009 at 8:13 am
Last Post: lilphil1989