Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 3:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘Adventurous’ Woman Needed as Surrogate for Neanderthal Baby
‘Adventurous’ Woman Needed as Surrogate for Neanderthal Baby
http://www.completegenomics.net/adventur...thal-baby/

Intresting story. A scientist claims he's close to cloning a neanderthal. At that point, they would need a female volunteer to carry and give birth to the neandrethal baby.

Any of the ladies here interested?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
RE: ‘Adventurous’ Woman Needed as Surrogate for Neanderthal Baby
What about one of the Kardashians?
(January 20, 2013 at 11:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What about one of the Kardashians?

Good suggestion. They might as well do something productive.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Where the fucking hell are my wholly mammoth clones?! I was promised as a kid they'd be out by now!
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Ask the Kardashians.
(January 21, 2013 at 1:07 am)Minimalist Wrote: Ask the Kardashians.

Seems like a good fit if you ask me Min Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Does anyone think this may have been the experiment that went wrong and ended in the game series F.E.A.R?
(January 21, 2013 at 12:29 am)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Where the fucking hell are my wholly mammoth clones?! I was promised as a kid they'd be out by now!

I know right, pew pew. I've got the calibre, i just need the target.....
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 20, 2013 at 11:57 pm)TaraJo Wrote: http://www.completegenomics.net/adventur...thal-baby/

Intresting story. A scientist claims he's close to cloning a neanderthal. At that point, they would need a female volunteer to carry and give birth to the neandrethal baby.

Any of the ladies here interested?

What's so special about neanderthal clones? They are dime a dozen down in the South.
This made me feel literally sick, people creating mutated abominations of humans for amusement.

Surrogate parents are disgusting, they should be eradicated from Earth for crimes against humanity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do we know that Neanderthal skeletons are Neanderthal skeletons? x278 34 2959 October 30, 2022 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  On the consciousness of a new born baby Macoleco 8 784 April 7, 2022 at 7:22 am
Last Post: brewer
  Human baby gene editing is here? brewer 9 1063 November 29, 2018 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Medical information needed. Gawdzilla Sama 22 4625 September 25, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Baby raccoons IATIA 7 1561 November 23, 2015 at 12:28 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Earliest Modern Human Possibly Had Neanderthal Great-Great Grandparent Secular Elf 2 1002 June 29, 2015 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Woman cured of disease by DNA mutation downbeatplumb 9 2132 February 9, 2015 at 3:43 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  Churches oppose three-person baby plan zebo-the-fat 36 6736 February 3, 2015 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Neanderthal Speech - No Different from HSS? Minimalist 1 781 March 6, 2014 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Neanderthal Genome Study... Minimalist 17 4054 February 11, 2014 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris