Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:34 pm

Poll: Do you smoke Marijuana?
This poll is closed.
Yes, All the time
24.00%
6 24.00%
Yes, occasionally
28.00%
7 28.00%
No, Never
32.00%
8 32.00%
I have tired it once
16.00%
4 16.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who smokes Marijuana?
Who smokes Marijuana?
Just trying to get a poll for how many people here smoke good ol' mary jane!

I happen to think its one of the greatest things to exist.

If you oppose it please present a valid argument.

Also, anyone from Colorado or Washington here that can give us an update on how legalized marijuana is working out there.
I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. - Richard Dawkins
RE: Who smokes Marijuana?
(January 24, 2013 at 1:12 pm)mohnjorrow Wrote: I happen to think its one of the greatest things to exist.

Agreed.

I prefer to do everything high. Why do something in a normal state when you can do it when you are baked? Wink

You aren't a cop are you? Tongue
Cunt
Washington resident. The regulations and such for licensed growers, manufacturers and sellers is still in process and is expected to take most of the year to implement.

Its my understanding that most jurisdictions dropped prosecution of all simple existing possession cases when the law passed. Nobody is being cited for possession any more UNLESS they are doing so outside of what the law allows.

I personally have never smoked the stuff, and when I did, I didn't inhale. /lie
I never had to try it. I had a college roomie who was always stoned and the stench almost made me sick.
Tried once, wasn't my thing.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(January 24, 2013 at 1:12 pm)mohnjorrow Wrote: Also, anyone from Colorado or Washington here that can give us an update on how legalized marijuana is working out there.

I am from Colorado. There isn't really much effect at the moment because things haven't really had a chance to ramp up yet. I do know that there are plans for clubs and outlets. That being said, a lot of towns and cities are banning said clubs and outlets.

My guess is that, in the next election cycle, many more states will foolow out lead.

One of the funnier results: it is still not necessarily legal to sell weed so the dealers are getting creative. They will place an ad on Craigslist for FREE MARIJUANA!!! However, they charge quite a bit for their "locating" services. Kind of like selling Bic lighters at a concert and giving free tickets to the show with purchase.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
Tried it twice, didn't really get anything from it. It doesn't really do anything for me, so why waste my time and money on it?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Never bothered to try it. I tend to spend all my money on games and junk food.
one time i drank 5 whole marijuana's.

But fo'real, it negatively effects me. I hate it. I'd much rather get drunk.
I smoked nearly every day for more than a decade. I was constantly fucked up on multiple drugs in an attempt to dull the pain, but that only intensified my problems when I wasn't high. I eventually quit, because, among a few reasons, the ups and downs were killing me.

If weed becomes legal here, I would like to think that I could handle smoking it every once in a while, but once an addict, always an addict. I haven't had a good track record of maintaing self-control when it comes to drugs.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marijuana legalization: A Tale of Two Cities Jackalope 1 910 November 12, 2014 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Marijuana - Good or Bad? Moved Topic!! goodvibesonly 25 2918 November 11, 2014 at 6:52 am
Last Post: simplemoss
  Marijuana and the law Ryantology 102 17195 September 28, 2013 at 11:25 am
Last Post: Walking Void
  Marijuana Overdose Rahul 42 7711 September 10, 2013 at 5:30 am
Last Post: Heir Apparent