Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry
Sorry
I am deeply sorry if my habit of calling everyone Mister Sir or Madam insulted anyone. Sad

I sometimes addressed some female members as Mister Sir, which was a mistake and never intentional. I will stop this from now onwards.

Reason I used that phrase was trying to be respectful.
RE: Sorry
Wham, bam, thank-you, ma'am.
(January 29, 2013 at 11:39 pm)Christian Wrote: I am deeply sorry if my habit of calling everyone Mister Sir or Madam insulted anyone. Sad

I sometimes addressed some female members as Mister Sir, which was a mistake and never intentional. I will stop this from now onwards.

Nah, you fine Smile

I rather thought it was cute and adorable ^_^

Please, call my Mister Sir Violet any day Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(January 29, 2013 at 11:39 pm)Christian Wrote: I am deeply sorry if my habit of calling everyone Mister Sir or Madam insulted anyone. Sad

Apology accepted. Use people's nicknames, that's respectful enough Wink
(This is after all the internet, not a meeting with the president Big Grin)
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I remember addressing Kayenneh as 'sir' upon my arrival here.
Yup, that you did, and Lilly accused me of having a penis. Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(January 30, 2013 at 1:42 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Yup, that you did, and Lilly accused me of having a penis. Big Grin

I did wha? 0.o Evidence pls? It's gotta be someone else you're talking about... I assume 95% of anyone I meet online is a woman until proof of penis is provided. Wink

And even then, I still might suspect them to be a woman. Thinking
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 14, 2011 at 3:54 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: --- When I say 'soul', it probably is as a rarely used term for "penis". And Mister Bun Bun will devour it if you lurk. Angry

There you have it! Big Grin

Apologies accepted on digital earth, 1 more to go up in heaven. I hope your boss won't send you to hell for your insults. Good luck!!
I dont really care how you adress me.

[Image: 66563_HJcC8gabXMQaO8t.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just ranting. Sorry. purplepurpose 11 1216 July 1, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Sorry Catholic_Lady Nothing 14 1021 November 30, 2021 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  sorry for the late notice Drich 26 1876 May 12, 2019 at 2:35 am
Last Post: WolfsChild
  I am sorry, MysticKnight WinterHold 8 1608 March 19, 2018 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Sorry, Evie. This must really hurt. Minimalist 15 2531 January 23, 2016 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I'm sorry Shinagami 11 1390 August 10, 2015 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: vixene
  Facebook, sorry about that x.x Foxaèr 1 803 May 29, 2015 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
  Does anybody else feel sorry for religious people? IanHulett 58 6289 February 2, 2015 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  IM VERY VERY SORRY Marsellus Wallace 56 7234 December 28, 2014 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  sorry women shortbusgangsta3 75 9106 July 7, 2014 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: Mystical