Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the fuck can one man destroy the 8th largest world economy?????
How the fuck can one man destroy the 8th largest world economy?????
Quote:Lately, the euro crisis seemed to have been fading into the background. But corruption allegations in Madrid and the potential comeback of Silvio Berlusconi in Rome have investors nervous. Interest rates on Spanish and Italian bonds have ticked upwards as a result.

Ok, I understand that curroption aligiations in Spain, facing the ruling spanish conservative party, which was actualy suposed to end the corruption, public overspending and vulture capitalism that caused the crisis would worry investors.

But the fat Italian scumbag?
I do understand that investors are scared. What I dont understand is how this country can potentialy elect that moron again? Whilest dept was aquired he cut taxes and thereby wrecked the economy. Everyone knows this, everyone also knows that in no other country so many people avoid paying taxes yet the public spending was enormously high under his rule.

Why are some people so stupid?

http://www.spiegel.de/international/euro...81664.html

And I had hoped he would go to prison and rott there.
RE: How the fuck can one man destroy the 8th largest world economy?????
Tradition?

Dunno Just guessing here TGAC
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: How the fuck can one man destroy the 8th largest world economy?????
"Investors" ( which is to say "speculators") are notoriously nervous about everything, TGAC. Biggest bunch of wimp scumbags going.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 421 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  As Economy Crashes, Democracts Finally Start To Take Impeactment Seriously. ReptilianPeon 28 1895 September 22, 2019 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2883 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1012 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 867 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Then Fuck God. Minimalist 10 1412 October 2, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1239 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 3040 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2183 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP." Minimalist 10 2149 January 11, 2018 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: A Theist