Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
william l. craig
william l. craig
Anyone else hate this guy to the point of no return. I mean has anyone told him that building off assumptions doesn't prove shit and he is the cause of so many red marks across people foreheads.

Starts a lecture with lets assume .....20 mins go by, and that is how we can prove god exist.
Fuck you Craig! you should have been a cumstain on your parents sheets or your mom should've just saved everyone a headace that is you and fucking swallowed
RE: william l. craig
Who?

Oh that one. Nah Craig ain't worth the effort
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(February 7, 2013 at 1:33 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Who?

Oh that one. Nah Craig ain't worth the effort

I'll never get back that time that he used to rape my attention
Chalk it up to life - experience and never go back.

Any consolation .... I felt the same way. The guys felt slimy to me.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(February 7, 2013 at 1:39 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Chalk it up to life - experience and never go back.

Any consolation .... I felt the same way. The guys felt slimy to me.

Thankfully a little christopher hitchens therapy and i feel all better haha man i wish he was still alive.
"Two Citations" Craig is a disingenuous abuser of logic and a fountain of fallacies. That people find him in the least convincing is a sad reflection on the fragility of desperate faith.

Enjoy dprjones giving him a thorough arsekicking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Her0NJLGkpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRKi6yoYwaI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diBYdQFEAW8

Incidentally, the film God On Trial referenced in the videos is a powerfully moving, hard-hitting drama which I will never tire of recommending.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Thanks i will take a look when i get a chance. Any ass whopping of craigs is a charity i'll donate time to haha
Craig is the personification of this comment.

Quote:No one in this world has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.
H. L. Mencken
[Image: 539762_531503683547603_1763229011_n.jpg]
Amen, Kichi.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  William James and Belief In Belief Mudhammam 0 617 November 2, 2016 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Craig, Van Inwagen, and Bridges Mudhammam 13 1538 April 3, 2016 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  William Craig's problem with actual infinities. Jehanne 11 2362 February 2, 2016 at 12:12 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  If beauty doesn't require God, why should morality? (Bite me Dr. Craig.) Whateverist 94 15688 August 11, 2014 at 3:21 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  The foundations of William L. Craigs "science" proven wrong? Arthur Dent 5 1275 July 25, 2014 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Rabb Allah
  William Rowe vs. Evolutionary Universalism Nimzo 2 1332 May 18, 2011 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Nimzo