Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men & children killed & dismembered by an atheist.
Men & children killed & dismembered by an atheist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer

Nothing here, just practicing my propaganda skills, I'm learning from atheists how to do that Angel Cloud
It is indeed that he, Jeffery, was encouraged to do his crime because of atheism :

"if a person doesn’t think that there is a God to be accountable to, then what’s the point of trying to modify your behavior to keep it within acceptable ranges?"- Jeffrey Dahmer

Don't you just notice that the most serial killers were atheists ?
RE: Men & children killed & dismembered by an atheist.
What is the point of posting this? I'm pretty sure we all know that atheists can be murderers too, just not because of some affinity to a deity.
(February 7, 2013 at 2:44 pm)Psykhronic Wrote: What is the point of posting this? I'm pretty sure we all know that atheists can be murderers too, just not because of some affinity to a deity.

Well, some atheists love to spread propaganda in religious sections, they bring a crime took place in a religious country by savage people who are encouraged by lust, rape & plunder, then those atheists attach the crime on that religion.
Dahmer killed not because he was an atheist, but because he didn't have any empathy.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Killed them because he was an atheist did he......did "not god" whisper in his ear to kill and devour them.

Or was he just a sick fuck who happened to be an atheist.

Google "god told me to kill" then get back to us. I got 31500000 hits for that one.

Interestingly "atheism made me kill" brought up links to people killing/wanting to kill atheists.

(February 7, 2013 at 2:46 pm)AtlasS Wrote: Well, some atheists love to spread propaganda in religious sections, they bring a crime took place in a religious country by savage people who are encouraged by lust, rape & plunder, then those atheists attach the crime on that religion.

We do attach it to the religion if they do it because of or justify by the religion.

Quote:Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Steven Weinberg

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Whatever the fuck you post, atheism is not an organized religion. I never attended his church, took his imaginary words for granted or supported his ideas.
Quote:"I know society will never be able to forgive me. I know the families of the victims will never be able to forgive me for what I have done. I promise I will pray each day to ask for their forgiveness when the hurt goes away, if ever. I have seen their tears, and if I could give my life right now to bring their loved ones back, I would do it."
– Jeffrey Dahmer

That would make him a pretty shitty atheist. Can't you get anything right?

Loosen the towel. It's cutting off the blood flow to your head.
(February 7, 2013 at 2:57 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:"I know society will never be able to forgive me. I know the families of the victims will never be able to forgive me for what I have done. I promise I will pray each day to ask for their forgiveness when the hurt goes away, if ever. I have seen their tears, and if I could give my life right now to bring their loved ones back, I would do it."
– Jeffrey Dahmer

That would make him a pretty shitty atheist. Can't you get anything right?

When was this quotation made? It seems to have been after his trial and sentencing. I'd say with confidence he's trying to butter up a parole board.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
He was murdered in jail and I think a parole board hearing was the least of his problems.

But in checking the sentence I found this tidbit....

Quote:Dahmer served his time at the Columbia Correctional Institution in Portage, Wisconsin, where he ultimately declared himself a born-again Christian. Roy Ratcliff, a local preacher from the Churches of Christ, met with Dahmer and agreed to baptize him.

And you know what. I bet Pappy Jesus forgave him and now his sorry ass is sitting in fucking heaven.
(February 7, 2013 at 2:47 pm)Annik Wrote: Dahmer killed not because he was an atheist, but because he didn't have any empathy.

(February 7, 2013 at 2:47 pm)Jeffrey Dahmer Wrote: if a person doesn’t think that there is a God to be accountable to, then what’s the point of trying to modify your behavior to keep it within acceptable ranges?

(February 7, 2013 at 2:47 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Killed them because he was an atheist did he......did "not god" whisper in his ear to kill and devour them.

Or was he just a sick fuck who happened to be an atheist.

Google "god told me to kill" then get back to us. I got 31500000 hits for that one.

Interestingly "atheism made me kill" brought up links to people killing/wanting to kill atheists.

The whole thread was a joke but this guy "did kill" because of atheism, he simply saw that god doesn't exist, no punishment is there, then why to obey law or habits (which are mostly related to religion) ?
Either you liked it or not, the guy did it because -as he said- "then what’s the point of trying to modify your behavior to keep it within acceptable ranges" ?

Quote:That would make him a pretty shitty atheist. Can't you get anything right?

Well, I see a desperate man trying to escape death. Read about serial killers (especially atheists, oah wait : all of them were atheists !!!! ), they don't apologize, they think that what they do is justified.

noodle head !!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ken Ham hurts children, watch Manowar 4 1169 October 23, 2017 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Athiest with children? Jesus Cristo 69 12915 October 12, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  atheism and children Catholic_Lady 568 82710 September 6, 2015 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Talking to children about death rossrocks88 10 3809 July 22, 2015 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  More atheist men than women? Catholic_Lady 203 29158 July 9, 2015 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Murder mystery: what killed Christianity in Europe? Razzle 50 8364 May 3, 2015 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: TheMessiah
  Late Charlie Hebdo Editor Wrote About Islamophobia Days Before He Was Killed Mudhammam 1 1015 April 18, 2015 at 3:54 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Bangladeshi Atheist Blogger Killed by Islamists Jenny A 10 2183 February 28, 2015 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Will you raise your children as Atheists? Kloud 54 10587 December 20, 2014 at 4:40 am
Last Post: robvalue
Video Why Hating Gay Men Is Stupid MagetheEntertainer 13 2913 July 17, 2014 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: ShaMan