Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man quits job over bad woo
Man quits job over bad woo
http://abcnews.go.com/US/satanic-666-ome...d=18433425

Short story, a guy in Tennessee got a couple of employee ID numbers with the number "666" when he started working with his company a couple of years ago. He specifically complains to his supervisors, they change things up and send him about his way. Now, 2 years later, he's quitting his job because his W-2 also has the number 666 on it and he says he won't do his taxes unless his employeer gives him a new W-2.

Y'know, it's a little disappointing that the employeer is giving him a new W-2; it would be funny as hell to see what happens if he tries that defense when he goes to court for refusal to pay taxes.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
RE: Man quits job over bad woo
ROFLOL
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I agree that the man is overboard on the 666 thing.

However, I find it ironic that it was posted by a guy who has difficulty getting a job because he likes to dress and act like a woman. Glass houses and all that.
(February 8, 2013 at 8:29 am)John V Wrote: I agree that the man is overboard on the 666 thing.

However, I find it ironic that it was posted by a guy who has difficulty getting a job because he likes to dress and act like a woman. Glass houses and all that.

Wow, fuck you. And on top of it, that isn't even ironic.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(February 8, 2013 at 8:29 am)John V Wrote: I agree that the man is overboard on the 666 thing.

I will gently explain this to you: ad hominem, when you use a [perceived] character flaw to attack the messenger and not the message.

And you can stick your glass houses up where the sun doesn't shine, preferably, shatered broken glass houses.
(February 8, 2013 at 1:50 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I will gently explain this to you: ad hominem, when you use a [perceived] character flaw to attack the messenger and not the message.
Incorrect, as there is no original message to attack. TJ attacked the guy in the clip. I attacked TJ.
(February 8, 2013 at 8:29 am)John V Wrote: However, I find it ironic that it was posted by a guy who has difficulty getting a job because he likes to dress and act like a woman. Glass houses and all that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transvestismhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexualism Angel

Tara would have intense difficulty getting a job if she tried to act and dress like a man. This is because she's a gal... I suggest that you stop talking about glass houses and head to your local optometrist: you need eyeglasses.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Have you ever considered changing your name to Dick? You'd wear it well.
(February 8, 2013 at 2:37 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Have you ever considered changing your name to Dick? You'd wear it well.

Don't be ridiculous... he's too pretty for that. We can call him Cunt Heart

And now he doesn't have to explain his otherwise homosexual tendencies! Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(February 8, 2013 at 2:04 pm)John V Wrote:
(February 8, 2013 at 1:50 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I will gently explain this to you: ad hominem, when you use a [perceived] character flaw to attack the messenger and not the message.
Incorrect, as there is no original message to attack. TJ attacked the guy in the clip. I attacked TJ.
It was still uncalled for and a personal attack. TJ did absolutely nothing to justify your words.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video #2 Why bad things happen to Good people. Drich 13 1667 January 6, 2020 at 11:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "Good" & "Bad" Christians? Fake Messiah 153 9904 August 27, 2019 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Bad News For Evangelicals Minimalist 62 6407 November 15, 2018 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Why Lust is bad, not gonna use "sin" reason but logical reason Rispri 27 5558 March 4, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  12 Unbelievably Bad Marketers in Jerusalem Firefighter01 65 8594 February 1, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Firefighter01
  Do You Need a Hug This Bad? chimp3 40 4418 July 13, 2016 at 5:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Physical man VS Spiritual man Won2blv 33 6069 July 9, 2016 at 9:54 am
Last Post: GUBU
  So is crucifiction a bad or a good thing? Longhorn 75 22129 December 17, 2015 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Not a bad article. Minimalist 9 2364 November 28, 2015 at 3:13 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Suppose I Did something Bad Rhondazvous 45 7946 October 17, 2015 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet