Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry
Sorry
Hi people.

I'm known for my apathy about many things, but I exploded before a couple of days on many members, the reason was comments which offended me racially.

My mistake is that I couldn't hold myself from writing the most hideous comments I have ever wrote online ; including insults, cursing & super personal attacks.

That topic -which I exploded in- wasn't meant to support or defend my religion, it was personal. Point one in debates : never make it personal, because just then, it blows up.

I'm sorry. And this comes truly from my heart. I'm not waiting for apology from anyone, you don't have to comment if you're mad at me.

A Small advice : nothing is more painful than racism..Please avoid it at all costs.
RE: Sorry
Eh, can't speak for anyone else, but I'm terrible at holding grudges, probably due to poor memory. You're as good as your last post with me, chum.
Ha ha, I'm terrible at holding grudges too. I can only do it if people are continuously inflamatory. I don't think I've ever had a real "grudge" on AF because the worst of trolls/bigots got banned before it could turn into a real grudge.

One guy was on here for over a month before he got banned but I didn't really have a grudge against him either (granted, I was gone from the forum for three weeks of that month, but the guy's first non-intro thread got over forty pages on the first day).

Being someone who is not easily offended nor very vitrolic, I don't really feel the urge to counter-rant, either. It isn't worth the effort to hold a grudge against someone from the internet anyway...Wink

P.S. I don't think Islam is a race...unless you are referring to Arabs in general.
Trust me, we've had far worse comments around here before now and I prophesy we'll have worse to come. That said, I know from experience how different it seems when you've found yourself making such comments. All I can say is, we'd have to be mad ourselves to be mad with you (if that makes sense).

[Edited to correct embarrassingly-bad grammar left over from correcting dodgy grammar.]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 11, 2013 at 1:18 pm)AtlasS Wrote:

As Stimbo said we had far worse, but let me congratulate you for your attitude, if truly it comes from your heart then you deserve to be apologized.

And don't worry, if you truly broke some rules, the staff has the weapons to make it stop Big Grin
* Violet doesn't remember any of this.

Welcome to the forum, newbie Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

I for one am not going to let the rather dramatic recent events influence my opinion of you in any way. I still think you are stupid and ignorant.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I don't know what you think you said but it doesn't matter to me.

BTW, Apo...that was funny.
(February 11, 2013 at 1:54 pm)Darkstar Wrote: Ha ha, I'm terrible at holding grudges too. I can only do it if people are continuously inflamatory. I don't think I've ever had a real "grudge" on AF because the worst of trolls/bigots got banned before it could turn into a real grudge.

One guy was on here for over a month before he got banned but I didn't really have a grudge against him either (granted, I was gone from the forum for three weeks of that month, but the guy's first non-intro thread got over forty pages on the first day).

Being someone who is not easily offended nor very vitrolic, I don't really feel the urge to counter-rant, either. It isn't worth the effort to hold a grudge against someone from the internet anyway...Wink

P.S. I don't think Islam is a race...unless you are referring to Arabs in general.

True, it's worthless. In real life things go differently, and I'm sure that if this debate was face to face, non of us would've made such mistakes.

One of the reasons why I'm using my real pic as an avatar, sometimes we forget that real "humans" are using those accounts ; not robots .

Quote:unless you are referring to Arabs in general.

This Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just ranting. Sorry. purplepurpose 11 1195 July 1, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Sorry Catholic_Lady Nothing 14 999 November 30, 2021 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  sorry for the late notice Drich 26 1870 May 12, 2019 at 2:35 am
Last Post: WolfsChild
  I am sorry, MysticKnight WinterHold 8 1591 March 19, 2018 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Sorry, Evie. This must really hurt. Minimalist 15 2530 January 23, 2016 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I'm sorry Shinagami 11 1390 August 10, 2015 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: vixene
  Facebook, sorry about that x.x Foxaèr 1 803 May 29, 2015 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
  Does anybody else feel sorry for religious people? IanHulett 58 6282 February 2, 2015 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  IM VERY VERY SORRY Marsellus Wallace 56 7227 December 28, 2014 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  sorry women shortbusgangsta3 75 9073 July 7, 2014 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: Mystical