Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does God have a penis?
Does God have a penis?
Apparently according to most Christians, if you have a penis, you're male and should be called that no matter how much you may wish to be recognized as the other gender.

God is referred to as a man, and there are many Christians who will insist on maintaining that description against some liberal Christian's attempts to gender neutralize God. Does this mean God has a penis?

If he doesn't have a penis and his gender is just metaphorical, why is it he can be thought of as a male despite his lack of a penis but a person can't be thought of as female if they don't have a vagina?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Does God have a penis?
I don't know if he has a penis but sure is good at fucking people...
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
(February 13, 2013 at 12:07 am)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Apparently according to most Christians, if you have a penis, you're male and should be called that no matter how much you may wish to be recognized as the other gender.

God is referred to as a man, and there are many Christians who will insist on maintaining that description against some liberal Christian's attempts to gender neutralize God. Does this mean God has a penis?

If he doesn't have a penis and his gender is just metaphorical, why is it he can be thought of as a male despite his lack of a penis but person can't be thought as female if they don't have a vagina?

I've heard a few Christians say that god has a holy penis which is beyond comprehension and has some sort of mystical, second function instead of the biological one that organic penises have.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
Does god need to take a piss in the morning after drinking too much the night before?????

Do trolls enjoy anal sex?

Do unichorns like rimming?

Do dragons suck cock?

Have I creept you out? Tongue
He doesn't need a penis cause he's a DICK!Owned
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
(February 13, 2013 at 12:22 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: Does god need to take a piss in the morning after drinking too much the night before?????

Do trolls enjoy anal sex?

Do unichorns like rimming?

Do dragons suck cock?

Have I creept you out? Tongue

Not at all, good sir. These are all highly relevant issues to today's society, and deserve careful consideration. Unicorns, especially, have been experiencing serious discrimination lately, mostly from atheist bigots who seek to relegate them to the mythical status of deities or fairies.

. . .

Big Grin I just couldn't keep a straight face for any longer.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
If I remember correctly, one of our bishops were of the opinion that God ejaculated the world. Fancy that.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Human-centric religious institutions... gods sometimes have dicks. Depends on which plane they're on.

Virgin airlines has the most dicks onboard its flights.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(February 13, 2013 at 12:11 am)Baalzebutt Wrote: he sure is good at fucking people...
Nah, actually he's barely adequate. But like most men, he really needs the validation... As must be painfully obvious by his demand that he be constantly pleased and praised, under pain of eternal suffering.

If he were a man, we should've ditched him ages ago.
But the eternal dilemma - how can we be happy amid the unhappiness of others?
And then what about the devil? She MUST be a woman! Evil bitch!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How much influence does he have? zwanzig 32 3050 September 13, 2021 at 11:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Rainbow (He/Him/His) No penis, identifies as a male Nihilist Virus 25 1967 April 17, 2021 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many? Greatest I am 69 5202 February 19, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Who the Hell does God think he is?? Drich 13 1692 March 6, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 15043 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christians: Does Your God Have Testicles and Ovaries? chimp3 97 18432 April 1, 2018 at 1:37 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Does Pope Francis have a fantasy-prone personality disorder? Jehanne 117 16870 August 15, 2016 at 5:30 am
Last Post: GUBU
  I Have Proof the the Christian God Does Not and Cannot Eist Rhondazvous 89 14263 July 5, 2016 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Why Does God Need So Much Praise? Rhondazvous 57 8478 April 24, 2016 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Ignorant apologetics aside, your god does not exist. Foxaèr 10 2512 April 16, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Mystic