Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women. You have men by the balls.(...)
Women. You have men by the balls.(...)
Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you; yet you do not squeeze. Why do you not and take over the world and solve man’s woes?

Man has shown that he is not up to the task.

No one can network like women, and you control the spending/poverty/war. Men are in the street with guns and kill each other for your pleasure. You can stop it all. Why do you not do so?

You control the shape of our socio economic demographic pyramid. It just so happens that it is the perfect shape for adjustments/wealth redistribution; as the shape of our pyramid allows you to see all the levels except those beneath and they are few. It looks like a top. In real world terms; our top is wobbling rather precariously. You can stabilize it and in doing so make us all more prosperous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo

I am told that the rich have been getting richer and the poor poorer for a number of years now. I also hear numbers like 2 % of military budgets would solve the poverty and starvation problems. The poor and middle of our economy can be helped without hurting the rich if redistribution is done at this point in time.

What this speaker says of Africa you must do; regardless of your country, ---- if women are to save man from himself. Show your love ladies or miss a prime opportunity to retake your place of equality within our societies. It is all in your hands. Squeeze. It will be tough love but many men are in your court. Your force and theirs cannot be stopped by the more chauvinistic minority of men, --- once women start moving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA83bI9muk0

It need not take generations. You and mankind can have what it will have in the future; if you network as only you can. Put corrupt man in his place and take your rightful place now.

Open your third eye or condemn your sisters, daughters and yourself to more years of pain as man’s subjugated bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_OawJA68jI

I apologise in advance for the language but people today notice nothing that is not startling and I wish to startle you women out of your lethargy and mental doldrums.

Do you understand that you have the power of change, peace and prosperity in your hands?

Why are you not networking and doing your duty to society by taking your rightful place of leadership and equality?

Regards
DL
RE: Women.
No.

You men don't get to blame us for why the world is fucked up. Take goddamn responsibility for yourselves and act right.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Women. You have men by the balls.
While I didn't take the time to watch your videos, I can only assume from your text that you are a militant feminist.

I treat your rants the same as those of the fundies. I ignore them.

If you seriously believe that the problems of the world can be solved overnight by men abdicating power to women, you are sadly mistaken.

Those who rise to power will be corrupted by that very power. Male or female, our world does not produce leaders of moderate sensibilities. The very nature of power defines historical progressions of corruption and self interest.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
RE: Women. You have men by the balls. yet you do not squeeze. Why do you not and take
Women are for weeping, not for ruling the world.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Women. You have men by the balls. yet you do not squeeze. Why do you not and take
(February 19, 2013 at 6:27 am)A Theist Wrote: Women are for weeping, not for ruling the world.

[Image: 27642651.jpg]
RE: Women. You have men by the balls.(...)
Wtf did I just read?
Sexist claptrap from a theist. SNAFU.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(February 19, 2013 at 6:27 am)A Theist Wrote: Women are for whipping, not for ruling the world.

Fixt. I'm sure that's what you actually meant.
But the eternal dilemma - how can we be happy amid the unhappiness of others?
...so those given the least power by the authoritarian hierarchy actually have all the power?

What have you to say about that annoying little stat... what was it... oh yeah...

99.9% of 'top' business & political roles, globally, are held by men.
Sum ergo sum
(February 19, 2013 at 7:04 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Sexist claptrap from a theist. SNAFU.
BHA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! That's Mr. Sexist to you!
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women and Assault FrustratedFool 17 1175 September 2, 2023 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Men are robbers Interaktive 11 1573 November 10, 2022 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5644 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4866 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4588 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Can You Guess Which Countries Have More "Women In Parliament" Than The USA? ReptilianPeon 7 1470 July 13, 2018 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Black men kneeling Foxaèr 18 2580 May 26, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  BREAKING: Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Drive WinterHold 10 1709 September 27, 2017 at 7:44 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Have you ever lived anywhere else besides where you live now? Whateverist 55 14662 July 4, 2017 at 8:29 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What Is This All Men Are Equal Under The Law Shit? Minimalist 10 3394 May 24, 2017 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy