Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 3, 2024, 9:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy reveals to his mother he's an atheist
Video 
Guy reveals to his mother he's an atheist
[youtube]eyauGeRa5T0[/youtube]

Lol, his mother get's angry Razz
RE: Guy reveals to his mother he's an atheist
Give him a good beating.. That'll get him believing in a loving God again!!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Wow! That's ridiculous isn't it. There was me thinking Christianity was a choice.
Well you haven't seen the many Christian homes where parents force it down their children's throats then Smile
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
Retorth, you can say that again..

I wish I would have recorded myself when I told my family I was an Atheist/Non-Believer.... Holy shit!!...lol

I moved in with my uncle and aunt the next day........
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
That one has been around for a while.....would love to go onto this CMT show and be put with one of them familys... If they can not accept he is an Atheist then well NOT GOOD PARENTS! GROW UP PEOPLE NO IMAGANARY MAN IS HELPING HIM!
When my son told me he was an atheist you know what I did? I gave him a big kiss and told him how proud I was and how smart he isBig Grin
binnyCoffee
Aww...you're one awesome mum! Big Grin
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
binny, I wish that was the answer and conclusion I would have received over 20 years ago...LOL..Tongue I was in my early teens when I told my family my non-belief stance....It wasn't pretty.....
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
So we're talking methodology here rather than the outcome right? Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Guy Sal 1 274 January 7, 2020 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Bravo is rerunning Queer Eye for the Straight Guy !! vorlon13 14 2007 April 15, 2018 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Your Opinions On This Omnipolitics16 Guy? Omnicidal 7 999 January 2, 2018 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Omnicidal
  Christian gang up on poor gay coffe shop owner, and they kick him out of his own shop Drich 12 1217 October 10, 2017 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Pull the spindle out of his butt, shove it in his mouth, and cancel his TV show ! vorlon13 7 942 April 5, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Trump vs. His favorite film. Rev. Rye 6 953 February 7, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Strigoi. Tonight. Yes!!! Oh...and some guy named Rick. Athene 16 2219 August 30, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Watch this guy rip on Duck Dynasty. Brian37 0 766 May 17, 2015 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Double standards? white guy gets shot by black cop in a similar situation days apart Drich 49 12723 September 2, 2014 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Zack
  Where have you Brits been hiding this guy? SteelCurtain 3 1088 March 31, 2014 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: ManMachine