Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
race
race
would it benefit the world if mankind was all one race, if your answer is yes which race would you like it to be?

I think it would and i would like to see a world full of Japanese people, although they are more of a nation than a race but i mean the natives specific to Japan. They have a low crime rate from what i can gather, great culture and art, loved the playstation and I've always been a fan of their adult entertainment.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: race
I don't think it'd make much of a difference considering that there's so much hate and discrimination within races.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(February 28, 2013 at 12:34 am)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: I don't think it'd make much of a difference considering that there's so much hate and discrimination within races.

Agreed.

Like Chris Rock said, it's not the white man in a suit and tie that he's afraid of at the ATM machine. Undecided
[Image: Evolution.png]

If hitman was standing behind you would you be afraid? Answer wouldn't actually matter because death would follow regardless.

Pssst *whispering* don't look behind you
Making everyone the same race didn't work out so well in The Lathe of Heaven.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
I prefer George Carlin's idea. Race issues will disappear after one or two generations of indiscriminate fucking.
paulpablo Wrote:would it benefit the world if mankind was all one race, if your answer is yes which race would you like it to be?

Human
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I find it difficult to believe anyone truly thinks that if everyone on the planet was transformed into one single race it wouldn't make much of a difference.
Just in my lifetime in the little area around where i live I've witnessed beatings, killings and riots based on racial differences.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

(February 27, 2013 at 10:49 pm)paulpablo Wrote: would it benefit the world if mankind was all one race, if your answer is yes which race would you like it to be?

I think it would and i would like to see a world full of Japanese people, although they are more of a nation than a race but i mean the natives specific to Japan. They have a low crime rate from what i can gather, great culture and art, loved the playstation and I've always been a fan of their adult entertainment.
While those are all great reasons to love their country, what about their bankrupt federal government???
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(March 3, 2013 at 7:32 am)Aractus Wrote:
(February 27, 2013 at 10:49 pm)paulpablo Wrote: would it benefit the world if mankind was all one race, if your answer is yes which race would you like it to be?

While those are all great reasons to love their country, what about their bankrupt federal government???
i dont know about it, are they bankrupt because of stupidity or because they live onn a little island thats quite vunerable to natural disasters?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Critical Race Theory Spongebob 198 11218 January 21, 2022 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Elizabeth Warren out of race onlinebiker 47 3500 March 12, 2020 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Latino is not a race BrokenQuill92 29 2014 December 16, 2019 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Race baiting is economic racism Rickimoto 3 459 April 1, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Race baiting, economic reasons. But why isnt it defined as racism? Rickimoto 4 528 April 1, 2019 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Can I be Trans-Race or Trans-Class? InquiringMind 41 6353 April 23, 2017 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Come Oh Ye Rational Thinkers...and explain race theory to me tantric 35 5650 February 23, 2015 at 1:03 am
Last Post: tantric
  The race card Something completely different 5 1186 July 23, 2013 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: cratehorus
  The Tulsa Race Riot Shell B 22 4573 June 2, 2011 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Violet