Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:11 pm

Poll: Does the doll creep you out too?
This poll is closed.
Yes, it's fucking creepy
75.00%
3 75.00%
No, you're being silly
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me or is EGross' profile picture creepy and unsettling?
Is it just me or is EGross' profile picture creepy and unsettling?
Ummm anyone else get unsettled every time the puppet makes a cameo?

Whoops! Nothing against eGross! I like EGross! I honestly do not know if the rules say anything about talking about creepy avatars, but.. Big Grin

[Image: DeadSilence.jpg]
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: Is it just me or is EGross' profile picture creepy and unsettling?
No, no it's pretty much damn creepy, yeah. Then again Goosebumps inflicted an early hit on my brain against sentient puppets.
If you believe it, question it. If you question it, get an answer. If you have an answer, does that answer satisfy reality? Does it satisfy you? Probably not. For no one else will agree with you, not really.
Something something forum rules something something...
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(March 3, 2013 at 12:01 am)Question Mark Wrote: No, no it's pretty much damn creepy, yeah. Then again Goosebumps inflicted an early hit on my brain against sentient puppets.

Goosebumps damn near ruined looking under the sink for meTongue

DONT LOOK UNDER THE SINK! IT'S A VAMPIRE POTATO!

Not to mention, this place: The Island of the Dolls in Mexico

[Image: Island-of-the-dolls9.jpg]
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(March 2, 2013 at 11:59 pm)missluckie26 Wrote: I honestly do not know if the rules say anything about talking about creepy avatars, but.. Big Grin

As long as EGross doesn't mind, I think we can continue to discuss the creepiness of puppets. Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Picture not related... Gawdzilla Sama 8 560 November 21, 2023 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A picture of a statue Frank Apisa 24 1118 June 21, 2021 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2281 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2241 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Tell us your age with a picture Foxaèr 74 9235 May 14, 2018 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  How does everyone picture God? ignoramus 26 3219 December 9, 2017 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Patrick33
  Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) Mystical 9 2155 November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Funny picture thread dyresand 9 2155 October 19, 2015 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: dyresand
Wink The god manifests in nature picture thread abaris 20 3013 November 24, 2014 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
Photo Picture? Share it! Keri 29 4870 October 12, 2014 at 1:07 am
Last Post: Whateverist