Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women aren't allowed to wear nail polish because it violated the wuḍū
Women aren't allowed to wear nail polish because it violated the wuḍū
Talk about following a text to the letter! Women aren't allowed to wear nail polish because it violated the wuḍū. Science, ironically, has the answer! Water permeable nail polish.

The following is an example of the insanity of following a text to the letter. Notice how calm they are about this insanity. And about their little work around. http://mustafaumar.com/2012/11/is-breath...E1%B8%8Du/
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Women aren't allowed to wear nail polish because it violated the wuḍū
(March 10, 2013 at 5:36 pm)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: Talk about following a text to the letter! Women aren't allowed to wear nail polish because it violated the wuḍū. Science, ironically, has the answer! Water permeable nail polish.

The following is an example of the insanity of following a text to the letter. Notice how calm they are about this insanity. And about their little work around. http://mustafaumar.com/2012/11/is-breath...E1%B8%8Du/

This is normal for some muslims, I know the guy i work with who's muslim won't have his car insured but as a loophole to this he got his friend to pretend to be him so his car is insured to him but he didn't technically do it.
Also in work he will never carry anything with alcohol in which confuses me.
Because if he isn't handling the alcohol because of a moral reason then surely that means he shouldn't work in a place that sells products with alcohol in the first place.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Quote: So when a sister needs to perform wuḍū’ in order to pray, it cannot be completed without first

They should waste less of their fucking time praying. Problem solved.
[Image: headdesk.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Oh sorry...I read that as Voodoo in iSlam!

I'm with Kayenneh... Banging Head On Desk Spit Coffee Banghead

iSlam should have kept the henna bit from the hindus
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
[Image: 9e9.gif]
[Image: kitteh-offering.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 6346 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men WinterHold 62 8064 October 22, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4716 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Beating women in Islam WinterHold 255 39275 April 9, 2019 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1171 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 7060 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic
  Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk WinterHold 2 1276 September 28, 2017 at 2:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Niqab and Muslim Women WinterHold 34 9515 August 31, 2017 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Islam and Women Lebneni Murtad 48 8093 March 6, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Men wear Hijab in Iran in support of womem ReptilianPeon 25 4560 August 18, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome