Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEGH you asshole
Thumbs Down 
TEGH you asshole
You just think you're so clever teaearlgreyhot, don't you? Well, I'm calling you out.

You're a self admitted kudo whore. Your jokes are getting old (seriously, how many more times can you do the same self referential joke?). You creep every one out by questioning basic morales.

And yes, we know already you're a Trekkie. It's obvious! And do you really need to bring up Star Trek in every thread?!

And must you parody every controversial thread that comes up?!

Stop it. Seriously.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: TEGH you asshole
I'd kudos the OP, but we all know he's a filthy kudos whore.
I'd kudos CD but won't because...

Aw fuck it I will.

Also TEGH, log onto the wrong sock much? Wink
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(March 10, 2013 at 6:42 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: ...
Also TEGH, log onto the wrong sock much? Wink

Socks are dry and rough. Instant turn off.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
I have a feeling this calling-out thing is going to get old quicker than the ask-me-anything one, which was at least fun. That's why I won't be replying to them.

Oh bugger...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(March 10, 2013 at 6:44 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Socks are dry and rough. Instant turn off.

Try hand lotion.

You're welcome.

Just for you TEGH

Badger
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx_UN588jnA-sLPE4XiW7...CUoIhA6AkQ]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time To Stay Indoors, Asshole Minimalist 6 886 April 23, 2018 at 12:40 am
Last Post: Joods
Sad Goddamned asshole "friends" Aractus 7 1261 November 1, 2016 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  What an asshole. Minimalist 25 3430 July 26, 2014 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  I'm an asshole Belac Enrobso 3 851 January 8, 2014 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Ask a random asshole anything. Ryantology 33 9370 February 4, 2013 at 4:11 pm