Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remix of Messier 8 Core, The Lagoon Nebula
Remix of Messier 8 Core, The Lagoon Nebula
[Image: m8_rgbcropped_clr_adjust2_zps86bd46b4.jpg]

Enjoy
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
RE: Remix of Messier 8 Core, The Lagoon Nebula
Exactly, people want to believe in Darwin's theory of evolution but when it comes to the reality of the belief everyone is steps back... because no 1 wants to be the 1 to say we should let children die in the hospital or blacks in Africa to finally die off and lets us stronger species survive... but they shouldn't bother you because according to Darwin, morals don't exist outside of cultures. especially to evolutionists...
RE: Remix of Messier 8 Core, The Lagoon Nebula
(March 13, 2013 at 2:35 am)colossal123 Wrote: Exactly, people want to believe in Darwin's theory of evolution but when it comes to the reality of the belief everyone is steps back... because no 1 wants to be the 1 to say we should let children die in the hospital or blacks in Africa to finally die off and lets us stronger species survive... but they shouldn't bother you because according to Darwin, morals don't exist outside of cultures. especially to evolutionists...

Can you explain to me what any of that has to do with my picture?
Undecided

On second thought, don't bother.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cone and Fox Fur Nebula, NGC 2264 orogenicman 13 3135 May 19, 2015 at 8:02 am
Last Post: Cato
  Messier 45, in Taurus orogenicman 7 1318 March 31, 2015 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: orogenicman
  Messier 20, the Trifid Nebula orogenicman 4 1268 February 15, 2015 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Messier 33, The Triangulum Galaxy orogenicman 0 711 April 26, 2014 at 11:08 pm
  Bizarre star could host a neutron star in its core Jackalope 3 1248 January 9, 2014 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  NGC2175, The Monkey's Head Nebula, In Orion orogenicman 8 4502 November 15, 2013 at 3:11 am
Last Post: max-greece
  Messier 33, in Triangulum orogenicman 8 2705 September 25, 2013 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  IC-5070, The Pelican Nebula, In Cygnus orogenicman 9 3157 September 25, 2013 at 6:34 pm
  Messier 20, The Trifid Nebula, In Sagittarius orogenicman 6 2654 June 7, 2013 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Baalzebutt
  Messier 3, Globular Cluster in Canes Venatici orogenicman 12 3594 April 17, 2013 at 1:14 am