Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:12 pm

Poll: How much do you smoke a month?
This poll is closed.
1/2 Ounce a month
0%
0 0%
1 Ounce
100.00%
1 100.00%
2 Ounces
0%
0 0%
More than 2 Ounces
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much do you smoke and pay for Marihuana?
How much do you smoke and pay for Marihuana?
Hi Guys!
How much do you use a month and how much do you pay for it? Could you also say where you are? ( which state in US, wich city in UK...)
A question to people who suffer from mental disorders like Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety, Schizoaffective, Autism .. .
How does smoking weed affect you life? Does it help or not? Any side effects? Is it better than taking meds? Does it help with sleep?

Should it be legal? Thinking
"Lighthouses are more helpful then churches."
Benjamin Franklin
RE: How much do you smoke and pay for Marihuana?
once or twice a month - about 2-4 grams

the prices is at about 8-10 euros per gram
That's a good price. Is that in Germany? Is it legal over there?

(March 15, 2013 at 3:26 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: once or twice a month - about 2-4 grams

the prices is at about 8-10 euros per gram
"Lighthouses are more helpful then churches."
Benjamin Franklin
Don't because smoking alone is expensive, but pot never did anything for me except make me dizzy and sleepy. Plus it is illegal where I live so I see no point in getting myself in trouble for no good reason. Traffic tickets alone are expensive.

I am for making it legal with the same laws against smoking and driving, just like booze. But I cant stand people who want me to be around it, even if they don't try to make me smoke it, and insist they wont get me in trouble. I simply ask them not to do it around me and have had that trust broken far too many times.

It is the same shit even with going to a bar. I cant trust someone for a ride when I ask them if they are going to remain sober. They say, yes, then when we get there they still drink. I don't care that people do either, just don't lie to me, that is what I hate more than anything.

People can take their own risks, fine, but when you blindside me with that risk without telling me before hand, that breaks my trust.
(March 15, 2013 at 3:25 pm)Meylis Wrote: Hi Guys!
How much do you use a month and how much do you pay for it?

At my highest rate, 1/4 per 3 weeks of high grade weed.

Lowest? Currently nil.

I paid 35$ per 1/8th.

(March 15, 2013 at 3:25 pm)Meylis Wrote: Could you also say where you are? ( which state in US, wich city in UK...)

Sunny California and that's the most you'll get outta me.

(March 15, 2013 at 3:25 pm)Meylis Wrote: A question to people who suffer from mental disorders like Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety, Schizoaffective, Autism .. .
How does smoking weed affect you life? Does it help or not? Any side effects? Is it better than taking meds? Does it help with sleep?

I have anxiety. The cause was due to abusive employment circumstances, of which I have since moved away from.

It helped my sleep and eat. With the depression, neither would occur.

I eventually found a better, sensible employer and have weaned myself from a dependency and returned weed to it's rightful place of "occasionally for a reason".

I've not indulged since and may not for another five years, but I remember it nonetheless and continue to keep abreast of pharmacokinetic research.

(March 15, 2013 at 3:25 pm)Meylis Wrote: Should it be legal? Thinking

Without a doubt, yes.

But I do believe harder drugs should require a license to keep along with written tests to signify understanding of the science of addiction and abuse, as well as insurance to cover accidents and misadventure.

It has come to my attention that our programs for driving licenses has been pivotal to diluting the problem of bad drivers since the inception of cars.

I think that we can reduce the profit motive for addiction through careful subsidies, strict regulation, strict taxation and building a culture of responsibility, not moral crusader "abstain" nor drug culture "be high all the time".
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(March 15, 2013 at 3:29 pm)Meylis Wrote: That's a good price. Is that in Germany? Is it legal over there?

It isnt legal here, the police only doesnt care about private users, unless one is a moron and smokes infront of a police station or in the middle of some public place.
(March 15, 2013 at 5:41 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote:
(March 15, 2013 at 3:29 pm)Meylis Wrote: That's a good price. Is that in Germany? Is it legal over there?

It isnt legal here, the police only doesnt care about private users, unless one is a moron and smokes infront of a police station or in the middle of some public place.

I think for the most part unless you are a distributor, cops are not going to hunt you down here either. But, I had a former co worker AFTER I asked him not to carry it in his vehicle just in case we got pulled over for WHATEVER, he smoked a joint while driving. That same guy, AFTER I asked him not to do it at my house, lit one up at my mom's clubhouse at her retirement community and took a piss out in the open.

Again, it was not the pot use, it was the boundaries and trust he violated. But my experience with pot or beer or booze, I like to keep my distance with anyone who mixes it with being in public and driving. Most of the time my experience has been, "You worry too much". But those people who pull that crap, are the ones with legal problems.

I wish I could trust someone to keep it in their house and not drive while on beer or pot. But far too many people have a stupid mentality, "Whats it going to hurt?"

The psychology behind that stupid mentality is sample rate error. They get away with it so much they think it will never affect them. Again, it is not the use itself, it is the doing it and driving that bothers me the most.

I have no arrest record and haven't had a even a speeding ticket in over a decade. I am not going to let someone's poor judgment affect me.
Nice poll. No option for normal, level-headed people who don't partake in drugs. FYI you misspelled Marijuana.

Should it be legal? Absolutly not.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Re: How much do you smoke and pay for Marihuana?
I don't smoke anything at all. Never will. This post is made somewhat ironic as I'm posting from a cafe in Amsterdam (totally sober) lol

Do I think it should be legal? Sure, but not smoking it, because of the carcinogens. Using it in baked goods, and as a herbal tea is totally harmless and I have no idea why it's not legal to use it in those ways.
(March 16, 2013 at 8:21 am)Aractus Wrote: Nice poll. No option for normal, level-headed people who don't partake in drugs. FYI you misspelled Marijuana.

Should it be legal? Absolutly not.

I agree that there isn't enough options, but it most certainly should be legal.
The research of the medical benefits of THC up to right now are pretty compelling and if legal, a lot more research will be conducted.
In the industrial form, it would benefit society in numerous aspects.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1710 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  How much do you weigh? Foxaèr 39 2424 November 30, 2021 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Anyone know anything about smoke detectors? Brian37 37 2084 November 8, 2021 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1130 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Let me know how much I've upset you or you don't want me here. Foxaèr 34 5973 April 28, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  How much electricity do your appliances use? Jehanne 4 490 April 17, 2018 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Find out how much your fellow forum members are getting screwed Catholic_Lady 68 7239 April 13, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2697 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Do all Atheists love dogs as much as my hubs? The Atheists Wife 62 6301 November 17, 2017 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I hate the private sector so much so that I...... Brian37 23 5296 October 4, 2017 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: Brian37