Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Walking Dead Season 3
The Walking Dead season 3 (after mid season break)
Yeah I didn`t want to necropost.

opinion on episode:

RE: The Walking Dead season 3 (after mid season break)
What I don't get is, how long do they think they can stay holed up in that prison? The food isn't gonna last forever.

Speaking of food, when is someone gonna try eating zombies? I mean, they're a potentially endless supply of meat. You might get infected if you do that, but you might not. Who's gonna take that chance?
[Image: Republican_zombies.jpg]
Last episode was awsome!

Especialy the ending!
David just got started catching up on the 2nd season. I can't watch it. Scared the ever-living fuck out of me.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I still want to smack Andrea in the head.
How stupid can she possibly be? She is as dumb as a bag o' hair.
In multiple scenes now she has witnessed the truth about the Governor and simply glosses over it with cliched stupidity. I want her to get eaten by a horde of zombies more than anyone else on the show ... ever!

As for Rick, I love that he's losing his marbles and I hope his ghost zombie wife (GZW) shows up more often. I'm surprised little Carl hasn't completely gone off the deep end too. I mean, he's the one who put a bullet in the head of his own mother. Talk about issues. Yikes.

Michonne is turning out to be a bit of a worthless pussy and Daryl got downgraded to being a sidekick to his macho bully of a brother, Merle. Didn't see him doing that, but then again it plays in well with the mental issues the entire group seems to be universally suffering.

Completing the mental collapses, Glen is breaking down into a rage-induced psychotic fit and Maggie is closing in on herself with a martyr complex. Can't really blame either one for that and I hope both remain on the show.

Herschel and his youngest daughter are the only mentally stable ones but they're about as useless as a throw pillow in a fight.

The only one that seems somewhat ok is Carol - and even she has issues of spousal abuse, now compounded by feelings of abandonment from Daryl.

The whole group would probably benefit greatly by "accidentally" finding themselves a highly qualified therapist wandering around in the wonderfully apocalyptic world of The Walking Dead Season 3.
[Image: Evolution.png]

this episode was a bit boring.

the attempt to make Andrea a likeable character can only be desribed with the word: FAIL
Just finished watching last night's episode... SO frustrating at the end! When I realized Andrea wasn't gonna kill the governor, I started hoping he'd wake up and kill her. Dammit!
(February 25, 2013 at 3:00 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Just finished watching last night's episode... SO frustrating at the end! When I realized Andrea wasn't gonna kill the governor, I started hoping he'd wake up and kill her. Dammit!

She's too much of an idiot to pull that off.
Her character has always been a second-guessing half-wit. Assassins are confident and calculated. Andrea is the antithesis of this. Andrea is a fucktard who is still trying to recreate the former world so she can have the life she use to have. She's constantly questioning not only her own decisions but everyone elses and has the worst judgement on earth.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm by no means a woman hater. Michonne or Maggie could totally kill that douche nozzle --- extremely different characters.

Every single episode I say a fanciful little blessing that this will be the show that andrea gets ripped apart and eaten by ravenous zombies. Alas, I am always disappointed.

Now that being said, Andrea is not the reason I posted on this thread today.

Don't you think that the writers of the show should've paid more attention to the plausibility factor.
Here's my minor beef (keeping in mind that I do LOVE this series):

We've been told that the Governor has only about 35 people to use in his "army." We've already been shown that over half of those are untrained civilians, most of whom have never even shot a gun before. It's not plausible that he's going to convince regular people to take up arms and not only leave a safe, protected environment for zombie land, but also kill living men and women. I just don't buy it. I think that less than half of that 35 would agree to it and maybe only 1/3 of those would be any good in a real fire-fight. Especially when this little army realizes that they have a baby with them. Know what I mean?

I can overlook the plausibility of zombies, but I just don't think that the Governor would be any where near that dangerous a man in reality. Where does his experience come from? How is he going to get those people motivated? Most of them are mere acquaintances, not friends and family. Also, this business about Rick's group being trapped with nowhere to go? Bull shit. They are constantly in and out of the prison despite the "threat of walkers" keeping them all in the same 10 square miles. They could get in a few vehicles, pick a direction and go. Their options are not as bleak as the writers want us to believe.

Anyway, these are some of the issues I have with plausibility.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Who needs plausibility when you have this:
Wink Shades

WARNING: GRAPHIC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...btwVxMHkw4
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Running versus walking? Jehanne 9 390 February 21, 2022 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: brewer
  "Walking in" restaurant kitchen lingo. Brian37 11 665 July 31, 2021 at 11:37 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  First snow for the season. onlinebiker 31 2454 November 1, 2019 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Game of Thrones final season [spoilers] arewethereyet 328 23205 May 28, 2019 at 11:00 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Star Trek Discovery Season 2 is Good Mechaghostman2 28 3371 March 25, 2019 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  GS Warriors one win away from setting new NBA record for most wins to start a season Whateverist 29 4443 December 13, 2015 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Whateverist
Wink BBQ season Jacob(smooth) 19 1899 April 18, 2014 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  The Walking Dead Season 4 Cinjin 39 9112 November 7, 2013 at 1:18 am
Last Post: Cinjin
  The Walking Dead 4 Foxaèr 3 1198 October 25, 2013 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Zazzy