Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pope Francis to channel the dead mother of Jesus.
Pope Francis to channel the dead mother of Jesus.
Pope Francis is going to take the plunge, something that none of his predecessors, such as Pope John Paul II would do:

Pope Francis now says he will consecrate ‘humanity, especially Russia and Ukraine’ to the Immaculate Heart

This reminds me of professional poker players; you have this card in your hand which you've been hanging on to, it's your move and now it is time to put those cards on the table.
RE: Pope Francis to channel the dead mother of Jesus.
Don't worry, I'll perform a satanic ritual to confound his efforts.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 22, 2022 at 3:28 am)Jehanne Wrote: Pope Francis is going to take the plunge, something that none of his predecessors, such as Pope John Paul II would do:

Pope Francis now says he will consecrate ‘humanity, especially Russia and Ukraine’ to the Immaculate Heart

This reminds me of professional poker players; you have this card in your hand which you've been hanging on to, it's your move and now it is time to put those cards on the table.

Finally! He's been Pope all this time and he is at last going to cast the Magic Spell that will solve humanity's problems.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
To everyone, if you would, please, no Olivia Newton John videos.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you kiss Pope's ring? Fake Messiah 30 875 July 29, 2022 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Happy Mother's Day. arewethereyet 7 529 May 9, 2022 at 4:45 am
Last Post: anlogue
Heart American Gods & The Young Pope AnubisBarba 4 421 March 25, 2020 at 4:48 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Happy Mother's Day arewethereyet 10 1081 May 13, 2019 at 10:06 am
Last Post: Divinity
  A Letter to Pope Francis (signatures needed) Catholic_Lady 40 3774 September 7, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Happy Mother's Day! chimp3 3 542 May 13, 2018 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Happy Mother's Day Joods 2 303 May 13, 2018 at 10:22 am
Last Post: GUBU
  It's Not Nice To Fool With Mother Nature Minimalist 5 899 September 17, 2017 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Well, the pope came to Portugal LastPoet 15 2636 May 16, 2017 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Epic hangman wins on the AF Slack channel Jackalope 17 2117 October 20, 2016 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Alex K