Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there.
Hello there.
You may call me Shane, it being a more formal name of mine. My typical forum-going occurs in the MyMag section of Myyearbook. If you ever wish to find a place with a highly uppity, numerous, young, uninformed, fickle, active, and easily aroused audience to troll with, there being an almost non-existent chance of substantial discussion, that is your place; a forum there rarely goes more than a few seconds without a new comment, to say nothing of the forums as a whole. Excellent pickings. Smile

Needless to say, I'm out of element and may be what is a hopeless noob in such a forum as this. I rarely get along with Atheists as it is, regardless of being one myself, and particularly not as a group. Group-mentality is a real turn-off. ;D However, I would hate to shy from a challenge.

I'm looking forward to furthering my forum exploits with you all. Big Grin
I HAZ TEW STAWRZ NAO!!
RE: Hello there.
Welcome Trojan ... I hope your chosen handle doesn't imply anything of the computer Trojan Horse type concept Smile

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Nope, no computer viruses and/or various other nasties, Kyu. However, should there ever be a user intent upon attacking this website with Trojans, they will not have the convenience of the fitting namesake.
>Big Grin
I HAZ TEW STAWRZ NAO!!
If they ever do, they'll have to get past my firewall and then somehow figure out my root password before they can do any real damage Smile

Welcome to the forums Big Grin
iptables ftw!
Welcome Trojan! Big Grin I'm curious, what got you on the handle "Trojan"? Is there any particular reason or you just like how it sounded? lol
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
Obviously Retorth... He's the guy claiming to be an atheist who is really a theist with the goal of gaining our respect then he is going to claim to have found christ in some silly attempt to convert us. He states his religious views as 'none' to deceive us; just like when Bush ment to say 'iraq has weapons of mass oil' instead of destruction.
(September 5, 2009 at 6:29 am)Trojan Wrote: I rarely get along with Atheists as it is, regardless of being one myself, and particularly not as a group.

You haven't yet noticed that the socially inept or downright antisocial are precisely the demographic that registers at message boards? Tongue

Anyhow, welcome to the forums.
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when
called upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.
(Oscar Wilde)
(September 5, 2009 at 11:43 am)Arcanus Wrote:
(September 5, 2009 at 6:29 am)Trojan Wrote: I rarely get along with Atheists as it is, regardless of being one myself, and particularly not as a group

You haven't yet noticed that the socially inept or downright antisocial are precisely the demographic that registers at message boards?

That may well have been true once but I think it is much less so these days ... besides it ignores those m/b's that exist to help others such as IT & AV oriented boards.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
(September 5, 2009 at 11:43 am)Arcanus Wrote:
(September 5, 2009 at 6:29 am)Trojan Wrote: I rarely get along with Atheists as it is, regardless of being one myself, and particularly not as a group.

You haven't yet noticed that the socially inept or downright antisocial are precisely the demographic that registers at message boards? Tongue

Anyhow, welcome to the forums.

Soon enough the definition of antisocial is going to apply to those who still favor personal interaction, so leave the semantics out of it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello there! ShinyCrystals 15 1210 September 1, 2023 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: galaxycliffnix
  Hello there! R-Farmer 32 2436 June 10, 2023 at 8:41 am
Last Post: R-Farmer
Big Grin Hello there! vytautas 14 1022 August 22, 2020 at 4:42 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  [Serious] Hello there! Fellow atheist here! ThinkingIsThinking 48 5330 December 18, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hello there EarnieBanks 5 849 May 18, 2019 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Hello there! Aliza 51 12162 July 21, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Hello there! YouOnlyLiveTwice 12 2276 July 4, 2017 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hello there Mr.Obvious 32 6649 May 30, 2017 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Hello there, I am new here. SuperSentient 18 3768 March 4, 2017 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Seraphina
  Hello There! Just One More Irreligious Brat who Fell Out of Their Religion MrNoTheism 11 1640 October 31, 2016 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas