Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea Party says Fox News is too liberal
Tea Party says Fox News is too liberal
http://www.politicususa.com/tea-party-bo...beral.html

You read the title right. There are a lot of right wingers who are claiming Fox News is too liberal because they aren't STILL focused on Benghazi and they now support immigration reform.

I kinda wonder what kind of media they WOULDN'T think is too liberal? Al Jazeera, maybe?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
RE: Tea Party says Fox News is too liberal
This might do it for them.

[Image: 300px-V%C3%B6lkischer_Beobachter_front_p...1_1933.jpg]
Oh spare me! Panic

Seriously? Do these "Tea Party-ists" understand that there is a great big world out there that has no concern for their minuscule idealisms?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Um, no. They don't.

They think the sun shines out of their asses.
Do people still care about the Tea Party? They've proven to be politically extremely ineffective. Their mission has been to drive the Republican party to the right, purge it of it's moderates. They managed to win a bunch of primaries and thus lose a bunch of general elections. For example 10 years ago there were 7 pro-choice Republicans in the Senate and dozens in the house. Today there is 2 in the Senate (Susan Colins and Mark Kirk.) and a very small handful in the house.

I have a feeling this is the death shudder of Social conservatism.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
lol, they should make their own news channel.

Would be even better comedy than FOX News.

FOX will probably love this acusation and pose arround with it so they can claim that both sides of the political field accuse them of being biased, while they themselves will say that this proves that they are "fair and balanced".
Quote:The Tea Party is Boycotting Fox News

And going... where, exactly?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(March 25, 2013 at 12:33 pm)Tonus Wrote:
Quote:The Tea Party is Boycotting Fox News

And going... where, exactly?
Probably here, when it's started. Unless they're too liberal, too

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...aunch.html
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(March 25, 2013 at 12:25 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: lol, they should make their own news channel.

That's what this is
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Integrity At FOX? Minimalist 5 448 August 7, 2018 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Wink Seth brings Jon Snow to a dinner party *Deidre* 2 571 July 4, 2018 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Ever Wonder Where FOX Trains Its FOX FUX? Minimalist 1 256 June 22, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fox News Defends Prayer Forced By The State Mechaghostman2 5 411 February 11, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I Know Most Of You Are Too Young To Remember Johnny Carson Minimalist 9 5598 November 8, 2017 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another Pervert Predator Bites The Dust at FOX Minimalist 11 1996 September 10, 2017 at 4:07 pm
  Another Fox News talking head channeling Anthony Weiner vorlon13 8 1333 August 5, 2017 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  You'll Float Too! Shell B 19 3939 August 4, 2017 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Liberal Redneck "Support The Troops" The Grand Nudger 0 429 August 28, 2016 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Daily News' Liberal Redneck on the RNC Minimalist 0 552 July 22, 2016 at 3:30 pm