Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba
http://www.gawaher.com/topic/740239-gold...-the-kaba/

for me personally this is mathematical evidence for the existence of God

can anyone look deeply into this?
RE: Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba
Take a look at this thread I found, whilst I look for more.
http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopi...=22&t=3103

Here's another.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrzGT6YV5XM
(March 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm)ThatMuslimGuy2 Wrote: Never read anything immoral in the Qur'an.
Meh, all I get is an adlink to an intelligence degree. Sum it up for me.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 28, 2013 at 7:05 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Meh, all I get is an adlink to an intelligence degree. Sum it up for me.

You have to scroll down to see the crazy.

I got an ad for some dragon-themed video game.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
I got this.

Quote:Welcome to The Islamic Forum

We are pretty sure you will enjoy your stay wih us here

We welcome all people from around the world, regardless of their faith system.

Our discussions cover a wide range of topics.

So, what do you want to discuss today?

I asked:: "Why do you fucks throw rocks at people you don't like."

Oddly, no answer......

Can you say "Texas sharpshooter fallacy" ? I thought you could.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(March 28, 2013 at 7:02 pm)Joel Wrote: Take a look at this thread I found, whilst I look for more.
http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopi...=22&t=3103

Here's another.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrzGT6YV5XM

but that is totally wrong how they did it, i my self confirmed what the documentary talked about

look for yourself, if you have Google Earth you can also confirm it

try with google earth program like i did and this is what i got
[Image: qxsbgo.jpg]
[Image: dh651y.jpg]
Mekka golden ratio in the world
12348,32 / 7631,68 = 1,618.......

exactly what they presented on the edocumnatry about golden ratio in quran and position of the kaba
here

Aliens -> Illuminati (servants of Aliens) -> Religion means of control -> Matrix (all of it is a means of control, even the Oracle)....
This one has to be a poe, please? Otherwhise stop killing mathematics?
(March 29, 2013 at 5:24 am)ciko83 Wrote: but that is totally wrong how they did it, i my self confirmed what the documentary talked about

look for yourself, if you have Google Earth you can also confirm it

try with google earth program like i did and this is what i got
[Image: qxsbgo.jpg]
[Image: dh651y.jpg]
Mekka golden ratio in the world
12348,32 / 7631,68 = 1,618.......

exactly what they presented on the edocumnatry about golden ratio in quran and position of the kaba
here

Earth is a sphere, there is no such thing as a golden ratio longitude.

and even if we simply assumed that it wasnt, the vid joel posted debunks your nonsence by using the coordinates which would be required in case the earth wasnt a sphere.

In any case, you are being dishonest to prove your faith, as if your god was such a loser that he needed a lieng twat like you to "prove" his "existance" through lies.

pathetic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The phenomenon atheists haven't been able to explain - The Golden Ratio? Delirium 20 16270 October 29, 2013 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: MindForgedManacle
  The nature of number jonb 82 39801 October 28, 2012 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: jonb