Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America is home to many terrorists groups
America is home to many terrorists groups
[Image: kkk_flag.jpg]

Quote:North Korea’s recent threats may have most Americans wondering “what if” and preparing themselves and their families for the worse. Meanwhile America is home to many terrorist groups

The murder of two Texan District Attorneys (DA) is still under investigation. One current theory is that the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas (ABT) was involved in the murder of Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland and ADA Mark Hasse. The Kauffman County DA’s office is part of a multi-agency task force tasked with investigating a recent ABT trial involving Ben Christian Dillon and James Marshall Meldrum, who were two of 34 defendants charged in October 2012 with conducting racketeering activity through the ABT criminal enterprise, among other charges, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Terrorism is the use of force intended to further a political or social goal.
•The National Institute of Justice defines terrorism as, “defines terrorism as “premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by sub-national groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience.”
•The FBI defines terrorism as “the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.”

The ABT was originally concerned with the protection of white inmates and white supremacy. The group has since expanded to include illegal activities for profit, according to the FBI. Domestic terrorist groups are often referred to as “hate groups.” This includes – but is not limited to - neo-Nazis, Klansmen, white nationalists, neo-Confederates, racist skinheads, black separatists, and border vigilantes.

Terrorist groups here in US
•There are over 1000 such groups currently operating in the United States, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Pennsylvania is home to 35 of them, including the Aryan Terror Brigade. Many of the groups in Pennsylvania focus on race or sexual orientation.
•The Center has also identified another 1274 anti-government “Patriot” groups. Of these groups, 334 were militias. Of the 1274 groups, 37 groups have been identified in Pennsylvania. One is here in Lancaster County – the Constitution Party.

http://www.examiner.com/article/american...n-own-soil
RE: America is home to many terrorists groups
Almost like we have so much shit to handle in our own yards that we didn't have much business being in someone else's for the last decade or so. Could have done the whole "war on terror" thing right here...and saved at least the fuel it took us to go elsewhere.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I think that article greatly expands the definition of terrorist groups. The constitution party? Ha. Don't get my wrong, they are crazy as hell, but they've never blown up anything. I think you actually have to commit acts of terrorism to be a terrorist.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(April 5, 2013 at 10:39 am)CapnAwesome Wrote: I think that article greatly expands the definition of terrorist groups. The constitution party? Ha. Don't get my wrong, they are crazy as hell, but they've never blown up anything. I think you actually have to commit acts of terrorism to be a terrorist.

most of their members are white nationalists aka KKK and neo nazis for some strange reason they dont like calling themselves Klansmen at their recruitment drives....i wonder why????

Thinking

many of these groups did not start out as racist organizations you probably remember the tea party was originally started to protest tax payer money being spent on corporate bailouts....

this ended up becoming a hate group focused on illegal immigrants, gay rights and the repeal of the voting rights act and civil rights act with wonderful pictures like these

[Image: Obama-Tea-Party-Poster.jpg]

[Image: 20435.jpg]

[Image: Tea+Party+Racist+signs.jpg]

Quote:These people are a serious threat to the United States and the rights of its citizens.

They have taken a bunch of hate mongers, KKK and white supremacists, and thrown in some religious intolerance and are calling it the Constitution Party.

This is the modern Nazi Party if there ever was one.
http://freecharlotte.wordpress.com/2009/...injustice/
Big Grin 
(April 5, 2013 at 8:38 pm)cratehorus Wrote: most of their members are white nationalists aka KKK and neo nazis for some strange reason they dont like calling themselves Klansmen at their recruitment drives....i wonder why????

Thinking

many of these groups did not start out as racist organizations you probably remember the tea party was originally started to protest tax payer money being spent on corporate bailouts....

this ended up becoming a hate group focused on illegal immigrants, gay rights and the repeal of the voting rights act and civil rights act with wonderful pictures like these

[Image: Obama-Tea-Party-Poster.jpg]

[Image: 20435.jpg]

[Image: Tea+Party+Racist+signs.jpg]

Quote:These people are a serious threat to the United States and the rights of its citizens.

They have taken a bunch of hate mongers, KKK and white supremacists, and thrown in some religious intolerance and are calling it the Constitution Party.

This is the modern Nazi Party if there ever was one.
http://freecharlotte.wordpress.com/2009/...injustice/

A hate group isn't the same as a terrorist group. Unless you are actually committing serious acts of violence designed to terrorize a populace, I'd be reluctant to call something a terrorist group, even if they are pieces of shit.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
That article starts out with its first sentence almost as if the writer wants you to not take him seriously throughout the remainder.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why so many marriages fail in the US neil 56 2712 January 8, 2024 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Exclamation Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran AVMXF 22 2003 September 8, 2023 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3941 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7590 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7436 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3140 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1154 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3851 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] The Mental Illness Crisis in America T.J. 9 1148 August 19, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  What is it about Trump that has allowed him to acquire so many ardent followers? GODZILLA 53 4493 June 20, 2019 at 1:31 am
Last Post: GODZILLA