Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way Too Many Americans
Way Too Many Americans
are dumb as a bag of hair.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/04/23/czec...n-bombing/

Quote:“War,” Ambrose Bierce said, “is God’s way of teaching Americans geography.” But despite all the lessons learned during the long-running “war on terror,” Americans could probably use a little more instruction. The Czech embassy issued a statement following the attacks to clarify that the two Boston bombing suspects actually traced their roots to Chechnya, not the Czech Republic, after waves of anti-Czech rhetoric swamped social media.
RE: Way Too Many Americans
Too many Americans believe The world consists of only two parts, the USA and everywhere else.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(April 25, 2013 at 1:16 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Too many Americans believe The world consists of only two parts, the USA and everywhere else.

Luckily for them, it's demonstrably true.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
C'mon Min, we all know it's because we don't have enough maps, such as, such as, such as...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
Hey man, the whole world are full of stupid peopl.....okay most if not majority of americans are retarded....I mean we vote in the same damn wolves thinking a jackass and fat elephant actually are different....point taken.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
Whenever I see shit like this, I can't help but think of this song...

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(April 25, 2013 at 1:16 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Too many Americans believe The world consists of only two parts, the USA and everywhere else.
Unfortunately for America, too many people from other parts of the world feel the same way...their world and the USA...we have way too many people from everywhere else trying to migrate here...I want to see the the National Guard and high voltage fences around our borders to keep other parts of the world out of our country!
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Thankfully, not all Americans think like you do.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
These days we don't actually have nearly as much illegal immigration. Our economy is in the shitter. In fact, some illegal immigrants have been seen returning to Mexico.
(April 27, 2013 at 11:04 am)A Theist Wrote:
Unfortunately for America, too many people from other parts of the world feel the same way...their world and the USA...we have way too many people from everywhere else trying to migrate here...I want to see the the National Guard and high voltage fences around our borders to keep other parts of the world out of our country!

I wouldn't want to live there, your third world health care system is a joke and amazingly you wouldn't let Obama fix it!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why so many marriages fail in the US neil 56 2740 January 8, 2024 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I dont get why Americans are complaining about Monarchy Woah0 0 502 September 10, 2022 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Woah0
  Is there a continent in history where Britain never went too? Sweden83 21 1163 December 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  For Americans Who are willing to act Rhizomorph13 13 914 September 21, 2020 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Sal
  polls, Americans don't think about Russia Interaktive 21 1533 December 13, 2019 at 6:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What is it about Trump that has allowed him to acquire so many ardent followers? GODZILLA 53 4513 June 20, 2019 at 1:31 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  I’m sick of the far left too Losty 93 4053 November 27, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Americans supporting sexual misconduct survivors even less than before? Rev. Rye 6 967 October 28, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1320 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  Why does Politics bring out the worst in so many people? GODZILLA 21 2039 October 10, 2018 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur