Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does the media give too Trump too much attention
Does the media give too Trump too much attention
Why is it every single rally he has, the MSM needs to broadcast it live? That's part of the reason we are in this mess in the first place.
Better there than here where all my stuff is

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Does the media give too Trump too much attention
He is, after all the President of the USA. I'd still like to see an apple in the pig's mouth and a slow roasting on a rotisserie.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(October 19, 2018 at 6:43 pm)Fireball Wrote: He is, after all the President of the USA. I'd still like to see an apple in the pig's mouth and a slow roasting on a rotisserie.

I don't think I'd like to see the skewer at the arse end though. His little balls dangling down and stuff.
Does the pope shit in the woods?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(October 19, 2018 at 7:23 pm)Wololo Wrote: Does the pope shit in the woods?

Only when he's been dogging.
(October 19, 2018 at 6:17 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: Why is it every single rally he has, the MSM needs to broadcast it live? That's part of the reason we are in this mess in the first place.

They don't.  Even FOX has stopped.

Lousy ratings for the Orange Fuctard.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertain...56b08bee91

Quote:Fox News cutting back on Trump rally coverage

Quote:Fox News Channel has recently pulled back from airing President Donald Trump’s campaign-style rallies during prime time, a move that could put a crimp in Republican efforts to reach voters in the weeks before midterm elections.
(October 19, 2018 at 6:17 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: Why is it every single rally he has, the MSM needs to broadcast it live? That's part of the reason we are in this mess in the first place.

You need to think in terms of dollars and cents. It's a balancing act with numbers/sponsors in mind.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It's kind of like a terrible, horrifying, disastrous train wreck. People can not look away.

To sell refrigerators and life insurance.
Formerly Old Man Marsh of TTA

"Don't let those gnomes and illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions."
--Jake the Dog
To go into technical terms, it's mostly because of demographics, ratings, money, and viewership.

For instance Fox News, being a major cover post for most and any things conservative and/or Republican will exploit the ever living money raining shit out of something that makes their rabid fans foam from the mouth. This in terms gain them a viewership following along with regulars, my grandmother and mother to name a few in my near me right now.
Many of their viewers love Trump and what he does, at least 89% of what he is trying or says he's trying to do. Thus, to keep that rating up and money flowing it, they will stay on top of him like a two-dollar hooker vampire to suck dry until ratings falls down. Then they move onto the next thing like some creepy spider Republican thing that I swear I saw in a fucked up anime once.

Basically, the more Conservative, the more you see of Trump, the more Liberal the more Trump bashing you will see. Simple as that. Republicans can see him do no wrong and Liberals want nothing more than to impale his testicles of toothpicks while chanting a spell over an open bondfire.
All about ratings, money, and gaining a loyal fan base following, isn't that what everything comes down to? In the end, it doesn't matter what is truth or lies, people will consume either if it fits their world view, I myself have been guilty of this also and so has everyone else. Just how we humans are.

So don't worry, the hype train will die back some once coverage on Trump doesn't spark the same results, and they will either cut back or find something knew to speed the train back up, even if that means putting rocket fuel in it's tank.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Does Trump deserve some credit if Iran... Jehanne 40 2506 October 2, 2022 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1572 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2221 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1060 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1215 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  It's obvious the MSM Media hasn't learned it's lesson from 2016 GODZILLA 11 884 June 21, 2019 at 9:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Frankly my Graham, I don't give a damn! Brian37 3 584 April 25, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36908 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  New Jersey Voters Did Pay Attention Minimalist 2 527 November 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  "Securing America’s Election Act" Has Gotten Little To No Media Attention ReptilianPeon 20 2436 August 2, 2018 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Brian37