Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indie Games
Indie Games
I know you're not supposed to promote things on the site, but I really love indie gaming.

My two favorite indie developers are Spiderweb Software and Hassey Enterprises. I never even had a desire to play Wii or Xbox or anything else after playing these games. Absolutely amazing.

Spiderweb does old school RPG's that feel similar to the original Fall Out (although they are redoing the gameplay to fit an iPad now). Geneforge and Avernum are there best stuff.

Hassey Enterprises does a whole random sort of games, the best being Galcon. Galcon is a RTS that is like Risk in real-time. I played this game everyday for over 3 years.

Anyone else got some indie games?
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
RE: Indie Games
Deffo on that, dude! PomPom games from Britain, who make primo arcade style shooters: Alien Zombie Megadeath, Astro Tripper, and Mutant Storm Reloaded.
Demruth publishes Alexander Bruce's Antichamber. This isn't for everyone, it's kinda weird. If you dug the art of Escher, then you might get into this game.
Shiro games Evoland is a real treat for RPG fans. It explores the history of the genre while you are playing it. Smile
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens

"That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject". - George Santayana

"If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed". - George Carlin

The advantage with these games is that we can find another manner to play.
what about humble bundle
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
(May 23, 2013 at 5:18 pm)Just Chilling Wrote: what about humble bundle

I get almost all of the Humble Bundles. Really digging Capsized from the most recent one (Little Inferno is great too, but I bought it on Steam a while back).
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upcoming games you want to play Foxaèr 13 2115 October 6, 2022 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  What are your top 5 video games of all time? T0 Th3 M4X 80 8716 May 22, 2022 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: emjay
  I sucked at video games. Brian37 16 3106 July 18, 2021 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The issue with Match-3 games Foxaèr 4 462 August 15, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Stream Switch games without a capture card. Mechaghostman2 0 379 November 24, 2019 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Any sci-fi open world games? Mechaghostman2 9 1909 September 27, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Games still to be released in 2018 Foxaèr 9 1163 June 2, 2018 at 12:32 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Of new homes and video games. Brian37 7 1163 May 25, 2018 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  No evidence to support link between violent video games and behavior Gawdzilla Sama 12 1838 January 21, 2018 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Anybody here have any favorite Sega Genesis/Mega Drive games? ƵenKlassen 7 1224 November 18, 2017 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Cecelia