Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if we run out of bacon?
What if we run out of bacon?
Will it be the end of the world as we know it?
RE: What if we run out of bacon?
I've heard that humans taste a lot like pork.. Devil
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I'll never allow it.
mmm Long Pork..... could be a solution to the over population / climate change issue?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
This guy definitely won't allow it:

[Image: ht_boss_burger_nt_120530_wmain.jpg]
(April 28, 2013 at 8:34 am)Insanity x Wrote: This guy definitely won't allow it:

[Image: ht_boss_burger_nt_120530_wmain.jpg]

Ummm just what is that? Looks like some fungi thingy that grew out of his unwashed table.... not remotely appetising
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(April 28, 2013 at 8:37 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Ummm just what is that? Looks like some fungi thingy that grew out of his unwashed table.... not remotely appetising

Its the Boss Bacon Burger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fL2A_PTJkY
Never!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
I can live without bacon.

Nachos on the other hand...
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(April 28, 2013 at 8:27 am)Luminox Wrote: Will it be the end of the world as we know it?

Well, I'd probably commit suicide.

So it would be the end of my world.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's National Bacon Day brewer 21 1957 December 30, 2018 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 799 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Six degrees of Bacon game Joods 14 1333 March 9, 2017 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Bacon ukatheist 29 1320 February 28, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: HairyCyclist
  Craven ploy to run up your post and kudos counts vorlon13 50 8157 September 22, 2014 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Bacon: Because I didn't find a food thread. Owlix 23 4896 November 15, 2013 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Political Correctness Run Amok Minimalist 18 20892 June 1, 2013 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Mud run/begging ElDinero 1 870 September 15, 2012 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: frankiej