Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bacon: Because I didn't find a food thread.
Bacon: Because I didn't find a food thread.
Yep, you read it right folks, I couldn't find a food sub-category. So here we are off topic.

Ivy, this one's for you babe.Cool Shades

[Image: 1466045_583339091721142_1772801717_n.jpg]

I do also love pastas,

Broccoli. Fucking broccoli is so delicious. Mmmmm, I prefer it steamed or somehow cooked to raw, but raw is good as well. Must. Buy. Broccoli tomorrow.
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.
RE: Bacon: Because I didn't find a food thread.
I did that last year. Definitely would do it again. That is some impressive baconweaving.

I love broccoli too but I prefer it raw or slightly steamed. Nice and crunchy!
I just polished off a beef and broccoli quart from the local Chinese dive. That it's 1:30 in the AM makes me question the availability of antacid in this house. Oy.

Love the weave. (Also a great pick up line...not!)

Mmm...bacon. Heartburn be damned!
I went out for dinner tonight...

Goat cheese and sun dried tomato vol-au-vent with fresh greens paired with a smoky chardonnay and a fall-apart short rib with potato puree and bordelaise paired with Green Flash's West Coast IPA, one of my favorite beers. It was a yummy night Smile
I saw a thread with my name on it and felt special.

It's funny that you post that picture. A friend from meetup showed me a similar picture since we are planning on doing a bacon palooza soon. Every meetup member will take a bacon dish and then we will have heart attacks together.

How about a bacon wrapped sausage, like the one in my previous signature?

[Image: cf267ae0-05c6-459a-992d-9ffd85b690d7_zps918e7d1f.jpg]

mmmm bacooooooon. mmmmmmm dick! er... I mean... sausage.

Owl, I just noticed under your username you read: Waffles.

I'm bacon, you're waffles. We go good together, ey? Wink Shades
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Pig disgustink :/
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I love bacon.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(November 14, 2013 at 10:47 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: I love bacon.

awww. thank you? I mean... Blush Usually I wait until I know a person real well before I say those words. I'll let you know when I get there.

Naughty
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(November 14, 2013 at 2:39 am)Owlix Wrote: Broccoli. Fucking broccoli is so delicious. Mmmmm, I prefer it steamed or somehow cooked to raw, but raw is good as well. Must. Buy. Broccoli tomorrow.
I am a broccoli-holic. Steamed lightly with lemon. Oh, the joy. I've been trying to rehab broccoli's reputation ever since Bush the first made war on it. Dick.
(November 14, 2013 at 10:42 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Pig disgustink :/

Don't knock it until you've tried it. Bacon is meat candy.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3668 198405 Yesterday at 12:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A PhD with food stamps? Jehanne 6 859 April 18, 2022 at 3:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you learn to do because of the pandemic? arewethereyet 31 2142 June 27, 2021 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Cultural Appropriation and Food Goosebump 15 1195 June 6, 2021 at 11:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Silly food. Gawdzilla Sama 19 1061 December 22, 2020 at 9:01 am
Last Post: brewer
  Last movie you didn't watch Fake Messiah 43 2801 November 16, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What is Facebook and do you find it valuable Rhizomorph13 22 1257 July 29, 2020 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  "Institution" and food shows. Brian37 17 1081 February 17, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Why I hate food critics.... Brian37 23 2876 January 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Song Thread About Food/Drink BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1395 May 23, 2019 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur