Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Holy Land in Pictures
The Holy Land in Pictures
*WARNING: Extremely graphic violent images*

The Holy Land in Pictures Imagine what an immoral army would do
RE: The Holy Land in Pictures
These pictures don't really give me any actual information. It tells me wars are ugly, but not much else. The problem with this war is that any information I find is always conflicting with each other. Obvious bias is everywhere in it and it's hard to figure out where the balanced sources are. I looked at your site, but it's filled with obvious hate so I can't trust it. If it didn't read like propaganda I might consider it a better source. That's why I remain neutral on this who fucking mess.
(May 2, 2013 at 10:22 pm)Gearbreak Wrote: These pictures don't really give me any actual information. It tells me wars are ugly, but not much else. The problem with this war is that any information I find is always conflicting with each other. Obvious bias is everywhere in it and it's hard to figure out where the balanced sources are. I looked at your site, but it's filled with obvious hate so I can't trust it. If it didn't read like propaganda I might consider it a better source. That's why I remain neutral on this who fucking mess.

True but it tells me a bunch of atheist, political, falsely self-proclaimed Jews from eastern Europe went to Palestine and started it all which was their stated intention from the beginning.

There is no conflict unless you assume the zionists miraculously appeared there without fault or intention.

As to my website, The Truth cannot be Hate.

Live with it.

(May 2, 2013 at 10:12 pm)A_Nony_Mouse Wrote: *WARNING: Extremely graphic violent images*

The Holy Land in Pictures Imagine what an immoral army would do

If you think that is graphic let me invite you to a real war some day.
(May 2, 2013 at 11:17 pm)A_Nony_Mouse Wrote: If you think that is graphic let me invite you to a real war some day.

You will have to understand that not everyone is as hardened as you, tough guy and we have minors around.

The mod edit was on the spot, infact it was something you should've thought of yourself, when posting that link.

Gearbreak Wrote:These pictures don't really give me any actual information. It tells me wars are ugly, but not much else. The problem with this war is that any information I find is always conflicting with each other. Obvious bias is everywhere in it and it's hard to figure out where the balanced sources are. I looked at your site, but it's filled with obvious hate so I can't trust it. If it didn't read like propaganda I might consider it a better source. That's why I remain neutral on this who fucking mess.
Ditto
War is ugly for both sides. I have seen the horrors and bright side of war. Israel is not the only country to do this. So, you should not focus on one country. Many different countries, ethnic, and religious groups can be blame for the same issues.

It is sad what humanity will do to each other.

I lose faith in humanity some days, but it can be renewed by the single person doing the right thing.

War Vet
Dragonetti
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
I don't know what you hope to achieve by posting these pics Mouse. "Le Public" are rather inured to violence and the whole pulling at your heart strings by showing acts of violence that is nightly seen on the news at a time when children / minors are viewing is also something that we just zone out from.

Quite frankly, the whole ground zero ocean has appeal ONLY because this area of the planet doesn't have the chutzpah to say enough and insist that they carry on with their petty deity and war.

Another solution is to Fence the whole fucking area in, keep throwing in weapons and wait til the shouting stops then kill the last man standing because right now I've had a gutful of "how bad palestinians/ israelis/syrians/egyptians/iranians/iraqis/afghanistanis/ pakastanis ...ad nauseum are being treated and everyone blaming the other guys.

Yeah I'm in parental mode today and everyone in the middle east can go to their room! Tongue

Diaper changes will happen shortly
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(May 3, 2013 at 2:52 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: I don't know what you hope to achieve by posting these pics Mouse. "Le Public" are rather inured to violence and the whole pulling at your heart strings by showing acts of violence that is nightly seen on the news at a time when children / minors are viewing is also something that we just zone out from.

Quite frankly, the whole ground zero ocean has appeal ONLY because this area of the planet doesn't have the chutzpah to say enough and insist that they carry on with their petty deity and war.

Another solution is to Fence the whole fucking area in, keep throwing in weapons and wait til the shouting stops then kill the last man standing because right now I've had a gutful of "how bad palestinians/ israelis/syrians/egyptians/iranians/iraqis/afghanistanis/ pakastanis ...ad nauseum are being treated and everyone blaming the other guys.

Yeah I'm in parental mode today and everyone in the middle east can go to their room! Tongue

Diaper changes will happen shortly

I hope the oil runs out soon. The middle east will implode. Oil is the only thing propping these countries.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
(May 2, 2013 at 11:17 pm)A_Nony_Mouse Wrote: If you think that is graphic let me invite you to a real war some day.

Real war? I don't quite get the provocation. I really don't. Real war, as if you have any semblance of the meanign of 'war'.
(May 3, 2013 at 3:24 am)cato123 Wrote:

Real war? I don't quite get the provocation. I really don't. Real war, as if you have any semblance of the meanign of 'war'.

Everyone that has been to real war, as in participated, never want to see those images. Nor, do they want to relive that. So, displaying this pictures of the ugliness of war, does not change war.
(May 3, 2013 at 2:56 am)Dragonetti Wrote: I hope the oil runs out soon. The middle east will implode. Oil is the only thing propping these countries.

I think that's the wrong thing to count on, as there might be enough oil to keep the money flowing for many decades. Better to continue to the efforts to find viable alternatives to oil. It's not easy, but I think it'll be worth it in the long run.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Voting living in no man's land. Brian37 4 618 November 5, 2019 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Virginia Governor to Resign over blackface pictures? onlinebiker 44 2975 February 21, 2019 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The Turd Doesn't Fall Far From The Asshole in WLB Land Minimalist 0 1027 June 2, 2017 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Holy Shit. I Had To Play The Video To Make Sure the Headline Was Right Minimalist 22 4100 March 9, 2017 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  I still call "Arnhem Land" home! ignoramus 7 1257 January 24, 2017 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Holy Shit! For The First Time in 120 Years Minimalist 5 991 September 28, 2016 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm leaving Ron Paul land Videodrome 28 3175 February 12, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Holy Fucking Shit! Minimalist 2 1169 March 11, 2015 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  The Land Of The Free..... Minimalist 10 2711 May 18, 2013 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: cratehorus
  KKK rally pictures! (warning they're butt ugly) JohnDG 33 9157 September 13, 2012 at 3:54 am
Last Post: Puddleglum