Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KKK rally pictures! (warning they're butt ugly)
KKK rally pictures! (warning they're butt ugly)
Here are some some neat kkk rally pictures doing what any hate group does best, bull shit. Woooo America! Fun fact most kkk members happen to be devoute christians who burn crosses. Confused

http://kkkknights.com/rally_pictures_2011
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
RE: KKK rally pictures! (warning they're butt ugly)
1) nice to see they get their families involved.
2) i thought Dumbledore died.
Through further diving into their websites I found out they really enjoy the anime show boondocks. Uncle Ruckus is popular to the white power nation. Go figure.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
What's the sudden obsession with the KKK John?
Why is it that those that tout the superiority of the white race are always the worst examples of it?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 11, 2012 at 5:09 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Why is it that those that tout the superiority of the white race are always the worst examples of it?

Is the answer "jesus?"
Bunch of guys and their kids dressing up sewing on badges and making a large fire. Looks like a really messed up version of the scouts.
The answer is always "Jesus."

Kind of ironic that their savior was a Jew.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 11, 2012 at 5:16 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Kind of ironic that their savior was a Jew.

Tell them that and watch the ensuing hilarity stupidity violence.

Fuck. Who knows what would happen?
(September 11, 2012 at 5:16 pm)Faith No More Wrote: The answer is always "Jesus."

Kind of ironic that their savior was a Jew.

I think originally the kkk didn't allow christians to join. May have to look it up to be certain tho.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yellow alert: warning USA in danger Eclectic 105 8006 November 25, 2022 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 948 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Virginia Governor to Resign over blackface pictures? onlinebiker 44 2928 February 21, 2019 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Time for The WLB To Hold Another Rally, I Guess Minimalist 4 1469 April 30, 2017 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  So will Trump and his supporters understand that they won't always get what they want NuclearEnergy 0 954 April 29, 2017 at 7:25 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  They can have my c*ck when they pry it from my cold dead hand... Doubting Thomas 19 4321 March 14, 2017 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Pissy-Gate Rears Its Ugly Head, Again. Minimalist 26 2888 March 5, 2017 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Dan Rather's dire warning to America. Foxaèr 5 1182 October 10, 2016 at 2:33 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trigger Warning - Kant's Critique of Pure Reason Neo-Scholastic 15 1610 September 21, 2016 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Why do women slut shame men? They should slut shame women more than they already do Errol Monite 148 17122 June 2, 2016 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Whateverist