Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flying cats
Flying cats
Jan Fabre (a Flemish artist) filmed a scene for his new art movie, in which we see people throwing living cats in the air.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iZqX4AUJV8
Do you think that this is art?

PS: One of the cats (Cesar) was injured during the filming and he is now permanently lame.
RE: Flying cats
Before Rayaan gets in on the act.

[Image: 6854885498_3a21a40cbd_z.jpg]

Big Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kslv7l75jQ

(May 8, 2013 at 12:46 pm)Luminox Wrote: Do you think that this is art?

No, that's just cruel. Dead cats on the other hand are free for all Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I think whoever thought cat-tossing was a good idea is an asshole.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
(May 8, 2013 at 1:51 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I think whoever thought cat-tossing was a good idea is an asshole.

Hey, what's good for babies is good for cats. Never tossed a baby before?
[Image: hVYIi-OkjUWCJJ_fN2PH3w2.gif]

Evidence of flying cats.

Tongue
SO you can do weird, fucked up shit and call it art?
(May 8, 2013 at 1:57 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(May 8, 2013 at 1:51 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I think whoever thought cat-tossing was a good idea is an asshole.

Hey, what's good for babies is good for cats. Never tossed a baby before?

Can't say that I've ever tossed one in a way that lead to me failing to catch it, no.
(May 8, 2013 at 8:17 pm)Gearbreak Wrote: SO you can do weird, fucked up shit and call it art?

Why not? One can do weird fucked up shit and call it religion.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dog v Cats, a cable show......... Brian37 9 791 May 17, 2020 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Flying War Boats, need your help Boru..... Brian37 24 1253 April 22, 2020 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Cats musical trailer Fake Messiah 5 534 July 27, 2019 at 7:40 am
  This is what I feel about flying..... Brian37 26 1408 July 10, 2019 at 6:17 pm