Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog v Cats, a cable show.........
Dog v Cats, a cable show.........
The Discovery Channel has many shows, and one of them is "Too Cute" referring to dogs and cats, meaning puppies and kittens. 

I think most "reality shows" are garbage. But when it comes to pets I love cats.
RE: Dog v Cats, a cable show.........
(May 16, 2020 at 2:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote: The Discovery Channel has many shows, and one of them is "Too Cute" referring to dogs and cats, meaning puppies and kittens. 

I think most "reality shows" are garbage. But when it comes to pets I love cats.

I love cats.

In a sweet red wine sauce over rice and bean sprouts.
‘A man’s treatment of a dog is no indication of that man’s nature, but his treatment of a cat is. It is a crucial test. None but the humane will treat a cat well.’ - Twain

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 16, 2020 at 3:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ‘A man’s treatment of a dog is no indication of that man’s nature, but his treatment of a cat is. It is a crucial test. None but the humane will treat a cat well.’ - Twain

Boru

But! Shouldn't a servant always try to treat his master well? I know my cats would agree.
(May 17, 2020 at 5:27 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(May 16, 2020 at 3:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ‘A man’s treatment of a dog is no indication of that man’s nature, but his treatment of a cat is. It is a crucial test. None but the humane will treat a cat well.’ - Twain

Boru

But! Shouldn't a servant always try to treat his master well? I know my cats would agree.

Absolutely we should, if only because treating them badly has consequences.

To continue with well-known ailurophile Mark Twain, 'A man who carries a cat home by the tail will learn forty percent more about cats than a man who hasn't.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
They both taste like chicken.
(May 17, 2020 at 5:53 am)no one Wrote: They both taste like chicken.

Dog is actually more beefy than chickeny, but that may have had something to do with the spices.

I can’t offer an opinion on cat meat.

Boru
(May 17, 2020 at 10:04 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 17, 2020 at 5:53 am)no one Wrote: They both taste like chicken.

Dog is actually more beefy than chickeny, but that may have had something to do with the spices.

Boru

How about beaver?
(May 17, 2020 at 1:13 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(May 17, 2020 at 10:04 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Dog is actually more beefy than chickeny, but that may have had something to do with the spices.

Boru

How about beaver?

Beaver chili, sure.

Boru
(May 16, 2020 at 2:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote: The Discovery Channel has many shows, and one of them is "Too Cute" referring to dogs and cats, meaning puppies and kittens. 

Did they move from Animal Planet to Discovery?  That may be why I haven't Too Cute in a while.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Undercover Boss" TV show. Brian37 13 603 June 20, 2021 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Lethal Weapon lazy dog. Brian37 2 289 March 16, 2021 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Do you have a favorite HGTV show? Foxaèr 1 265 July 29, 2020 at 10:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Stupidest show airing on television? Foxaèr 31 1686 July 22, 2020 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [Poem] Stray dog WinterHold 1 246 February 23, 2020 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: ignoramus