Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Dawn seeks to become 'like Hezbollah in Lebanon'
Golden Dawn seeks to become 'like Hezbollah in Lebanon'
[Image: 690f3fc75edbeee478d90a8b32fcd67b.jpg]

Quote:Golden Dawn MP says that Hezbollah is a model for the party in the way it helps even its 'poorest citizens'

Golden Dawn is determined to set up parallel government services "like the Hezbollah in Lebanon", a senior MP with the neofascist party has told Australian telelvision.

"Golden Dawn wants to become and will become like the Hezbollah in Lebanon, which in effect is a second government which helps even its poorest citizens," the MP, Ilias Panayiotaros, told SBS.

"Over time, Golden Dawn will do more for our fellow citizens," said Panayiotaros, over footage showing the party's Greeks-only food handout on May 2.

Commenting on the increase in suicide since the start of the crisis, Panayiotaros said that instead of taking their own lives, Greeks should target those who he says are to blame.

"This is tragic because Greeks were not like this. Instead of committing suicide, Greeks could have gone and killed the ones who were responsible for their problems," he told journalist Evan Williams, who informed his viewers that there have been "4,000 suicides" in Greece in the past four years. But official figures for 2011 say that 477 died by suicide in 2011.

When Williams him asked in turn "who should they kill?", Panayiotaros replied: Bankers, of course."

Breaking into a momentary smile, the Golden Dawn MP said Greeks should follow the example of Cyprus during the stock exchange crash in 2000, when bombs were placed at a brockerage and under a stockbroker's car.

The 15-minute news documentary, for SBS' Dateline programme, also shows Panayiotaros turning up for what he claims is a Greeks-only blood donation drive in a Smart car, with a handgun visable in his trousers pocket.

The MP claims the gun is legally held and that the party does not have police protection.

The party lost its police protection last September after a number of its MPs participated in violent incidents against migrant traders who they said were operating illegally.

http://www.enetenglish.gr/?i=news.en.politics&id=991
RE: Golden Dawn seeks to become 'like Hezbollah in Lebanon'
Quote:When Williams him asked in turn "who should they kill?", Panayiotaros replied: Bankers, of course."

Well............ he has a point.
Dodgy great...(*note sarcasm) Just what we need...another fascist organisation trying to "Save people"
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Wasn't 'Golden Dawn' the name of the fictitious jihadist group in the Schwarzenegger movie 'True Lies'?

Nevermind, not important; however, I do have some advice....

I get black as the color of choice if you want to appear to be a badass, but it doesn't work if the space between the top of your boot and your knee looks like an accordion. Seriously, are the fucktards in the OP picture channeling their inner Lawrence Welk or Weird Al Yankovic????
These pricks are nuts. last i checked they were like a political new age nazi and i don't say that to exagerate my discontempt i really mean new age nazis. Did they really lose police support? what about military support?

Why would Satanists want to set up a parallel government?

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
To eventually over ride their present one.....
They'll say and do what it takes to gain power.
and their catholic. that's their proclaimed religion or i'm sorry the true and pure religion.
"Over time, Golden Dawn will do more for our fellow citizens" being a euphemism for "people who are of the same colour/background/beliefs as us. Those who aren't will get sent to the workcamps."
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(May 23, 2013 at 3:13 am)apophenia Wrote:

Why would Satanists want to set up a parallel government?

they're ultra conservative christians

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ukraine will become a developed country Interaktive 17 813 August 10, 2020 at 5:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Nuclear War must become obsolete OP/ED Brian37 43 3217 March 23, 2018 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  How the FUCK does this guy become president NuclearEnergy 58 16304 June 10, 2017 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Presidential hopeful is going to become presidential nopeful Foxaèr 3 1062 April 20, 2015 at 9:48 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Boris Johnson could become the president of America downbeatplumb 8 2707 May 12, 2014 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Like Father Like Son...or, Minimalist 5 1027 March 13, 2014 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Illinois to become 15th state to recognize marriage equality Ryantology 155 29871 February 14, 2014 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Labour party seeks to deny Gabor Vona entry into the UK kılıç_mehmet 12 3690 January 22, 2014 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  US neonazis question Golden Dawn cratehorus 32 8155 August 18, 2013 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Captain Colostomy
  Why can't communist become citizens, but Nazis can? cratehorus 9 7407 July 20, 2012 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: Polaris