Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Labour party seeks to deny Gabor Vona entry into the UK
Labour party seeks to deny Gabor Vona entry into the UK
And for that purpose, puts pressure on Theresa May. Looks like the leftists have donned their tinfoil hats again. Slander and false information is all they have to smear the good reputation that Gabor Vona has amongst the Hungarians that now reside in the UK.

When he visited Turkey, Gabor Vona was welcomed, and was treated as royalty by Turkish nationalists, whose ancestors once fought against the Hungarian kingdom.
The EU countries, who owe much to Hungary's valiant defense of the West and Christianity, now take up arms against Gabor Vona and his party, Jobbik, which opposes internationalist policies and globalisation, and wishes to nationalize the economy and cut down on crime.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
RE: Labour party seeks to deny Gabor Vona entry into the UK
Locking you and EgoRaptor in a room together for a month would be really entertaining.
(January 22, 2014 at 8:41 pm)Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ Wrote: Locking you and EgoRaptor in a room together for a month would be really entertaining.

Well, he isn't really what I'd consider as my opposite. He isn't even really somewhere. Like, he says he's a communist, but he supports anti-immigration policies. He defends LGBT and BDSM degenerates, but claims to be culturally conservative. Really, he's a weird one.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Does the UK not have the right to restrict the immigration of far-right & fascist peoples? If I had my way I'd have everyone who voted for Jobbik sterilized & disenfranchised.

(January 22, 2014 at 8:47 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(January 22, 2014 at 8:41 pm)Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ Wrote: Locking you and EgoRaptor in a room together for a month would be really entertaining.

Well, he isn't really what I'd consider as my opposite. He isn't even really somewhere. Like, he says he's a communist, but he supports anti-immigration policies. He defends LGBT and BDSM degenerates, but claims to be culturally conservative. Really, he's a weird one.
Cultural conservative is not the same thing as social conservative in any way. A cultural conservative supports protecting our liberal culture against Islamic & foreign mongrels. A social conservative wants to restrict what people can do. A cultural conservative is a defender of freedom while a social conservative is the enemy of freedom.
(January 22, 2014 at 8:49 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote: Does the UK not have the right to restrict the immigration of far-right & fascist peoples? If I had my way I'd have everyone who voted for Jobbik sterilized & disenfranchised.

Immigration of what? Jobbik isn't emigrating to the UK, he's visiting the UK, to meet up with the Hungarians in the country.
Of course that doesn't fit well with the self-righteous pricks in the Labour party, as it seems.
What is it to them? He is an EU citizen, he has the right to travel as he pleases within its boundaries.
(January 22, 2014 at 8:54 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(January 22, 2014 at 8:49 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote: Does the UK not have the right to restrict the immigration of far-right & fascist peoples? If I had my way I'd have everyone who voted for Jobbik sterilized & disenfranchised.

Immigration of what? Jobbik isn't emigrating to the UK, he's visiting the UK, to meet up with the Hungarians in the country.
Of course that doesn't fit well with the self-righteous pricks in the Labour party, as it seems.
What is it to them? He is an EU citizen, he has the right to travel as he pleases within its boundaries.
The EU is an illegitimate body. While I do agree that it is highly hypocritical of the Labour Party to support mass immigration & yet restrict this man's immigration, I am still glad someone is trying to keep him out of the country. Those Hungarian mongrels wouldn't even be in the country if it weren't for the fucking EU.

(January 22, 2014 at 8:47 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well, he isn't really what I'd consider as my opposite. He isn't even really somewhere. Like, he says he's a communist, but he supports anti-immigration policies. He defends LGBT and BDSM degenerates, but claims to be culturally conservative. Really, he's a weird one.
Cultural conservative is not the same thing as social conservative in any way. A cultural conservative supports protecting our liberal culture against Islamic & foreign mongrels. A social conservative wants to restrict what people can do. A cultural conservative is a defender of freedom while a social conservative is the enemy of freedom.
You can't be a cultural conservative without being a social conservative.
Your ideas frequently contradict eachother. Is marxist propaganda an inseperable part of your culture? I guess not.

(January 22, 2014 at 9:01 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote:
(January 22, 2014 at 8:54 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Immigration of what? Jobbik isn't emigrating to the UK, he's visiting the UK, to meet up with the Hungarians in the country.
The EU is an illegitimate body. While I do agree that it is highly hypocritical of the Labour Party to support mass immigration & yet restrict this man's immigration, I am still glad someone is trying to keep him out of the country. Those Hungarian mongrels wouldn't even be in the country if it weren't for the fucking EU.

As I said already, he is not emigrating to the UK, he's visiting the UK for a short amount of time.
Also, the Hungarians that you so detest were once the only defenders of Europe against us Muslim Turks. Obviously you do not deserve them.
(January 22, 2014 at 9:04 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:

You can't be a cultural conservative without being a social conservative.
Your ideas frequently contradict eachother. Is marxist propaganda an inseperable part of your culture? I guess not.

(January 22, 2014 at 9:01 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote: The EU is an illegitimate body. While I do agree that it is highly hypocritical of the Labour Party to support mass immigration & yet restrict this man's immigration, I am still glad someone is trying to keep him out of the country. Those Hungarian mongrels wouldn't even be in the country if it weren't for the fucking EU.

As I said already, he is not emigrating to the UK, he's visiting the UK for a short amount of time.
Also, the Hungarians that you so detest were once the only defenders of Europe against us Muslim Turks. Obviously you do not deserve them.
Don't make me laugh. You Ottomans would have been destroyed by us (I say us as my ancestors were British) Western Europeans.
(January 22, 2014 at 9:30 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote:
(January 22, 2014 at 9:04 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: You can't be a cultural conservative without being a social conservative.

Don't make me laugh. You Ottomans would have been destroyed by us (I say us as my ancestors were British) Western Europeans.
Yeah, whatever.
Though really, as I see that you are essentially destroying yourselves, the more I want for the Hungarian nation to be seperated from you. They are good and honest people, just like the Poles and Germans.
(January 22, 2014 at 9:41 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(January 22, 2014 at 9:30 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote: Don't make me laugh. You Ottomans would have been destroyed by us (I say us as my ancestors were British) Western Europeans.
Yeah, whatever.
Though really, as I see that you are essentially destroying yourselves, the more I want for the Hungarian nation to be seperated from you. They are good and honest people, just like the Poles and Germans.
You just like the Hungarians because they are Turanian too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1462 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Republican Party Purge Foxaèr 11 754 April 15, 2021 at 11:27 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Conservatives, COVID, Agency and Autism, some insights into political worldviews Rev. Rye 5 574 January 10, 2021 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 285 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Landslide for Labour! BrianSoddingBoru4 7 354 October 17, 2020 at 9:34 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are Christians trying to turn US into a theocracy? Fake Messiah 11 791 October 8, 2020 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1517 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  transgender military ban to go into effect Fake Messiah 20 2559 January 25, 2019 at 12:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Iowa Republican Party platform. Jehanne 14 1447 August 20, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why is it Politics has no turned into an us verses them? Why? GODZILLA 29 2565 July 11, 2018 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist