Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Cleric urges twitter followers to sexually assault working women.
Saudi Cleric urges twitter followers to sexually assault working women.
The idea seems to be to sexually assault them so they don't leave their homes again to lessen the risk of sexual assault.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05/...ostpopular

Quote:Daoud’s tweet, which was picked up by Gulf News, was reportedly “justified” by a homily about a 7th century Islamic warrior who did not want his wife to leave home to visit the mosque.

The paper writes: “Daoud claimed that Al Zubair hid in the dark one night and molested his wife on the street. The wife rushed home and decided against ever going out of her house again, saying ‘there is no safer place than home and the world out there is corrupt’.”

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Saudi Cleric urges twitter followers to sexually assault working women.
Let me see if I have this right-- you should assault your wife and possibly wreck her psyche so that she'll think that the safest place for her is home. With you. The person who fucked her up.

Ah, well. If a 7th century poem says it's for the best, then it must be for the best. Sorry, ladies!
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
When will "working women" start assaulting the religious "clergy"? About time it started happening?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
[Image: 37981500.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Can we start assaulting religious clerics NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

? Yes?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(May 31, 2013 at 11:14 am)Kayenneh Wrote: [Image: 37981500.jpg]

Middle-East mentality at its best...
And why I don't plan to ever lay a foot there in the foreseeable future.
(May 31, 2013 at 11:18 am)pocaracas Wrote: Middle-East mentality at its best...
And why I don't plan to ever lay a foot there in the foreseeable future.

You are too gorgeous pocaracas, don't leave home mate Big Grin
[Image: 3cd8a33a.png]
Just hand me a small knife... I'll take it from there Big Grin
Thanks Kichi! Smile
Wink Shades

(May 31, 2013 at 11:23 am)Psykhronic Wrote: [Image: 3cd8a33a.png]

Well... let's not be too drastic... For every one of these hopeless nuts, there's a few of these:
Imaging Breakthrough: See Atomic Bonds Before and After Molecular Reaction

[Image: 57029.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 6355 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Saudi Arabia executes 81 human beings in one day. Jehanne 56 7215 March 24, 2022 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men WinterHold 62 8113 October 22, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4741 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Beating women in Islam WinterHold 255 39288 April 9, 2019 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Some Music History For Saudi Stooges ReptilianPeon 0 384 September 25, 2018 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  BREAKING: Cold War-era Wahhabism used as tool against Soviets. Saudi Arabia Admits WinterHold 23 4310 September 14, 2018 at 5:29 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: Snapchat and the Wahhabi defeat WinterHold 10 3326 March 16, 2018 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: a story of pure darkness WinterHold 18 4545 December 12, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 7061 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic