Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Arabia: a story of pure darkness
Saudi Arabia: a story of pure darkness
In this post, I pour down what I feel, and what I was turned to. Also I declare what I think is the reason behind my misery, pain and the condition I reached right now.

I was born and raised in the Middle East; never got out of it. I spent my childhood and teen years in Wahhabi schools that follow the Saudi traditions. All Wahhabi schools don't have mixed classes; a boys' school is a different building than a girls' school. The nearest girl school to my school, was about 19 blocks or something close to that.

This law is a way of living; too: it's in everything. Mosques are not mixed, restaurants and cafes are not mixed, work places are not mixed, universities are not mixed. Only markets and streets were mixed; and both witness heavy patrols from religious police that catch any sign of mixed behavior between males and females (married couples and family members are excused of course); usually they only target couples that hang in isolated places, like dark streets or in late night.

That was my youth. Through my life I never sat alone with a girl outside the family.

This rough culture is justified and backed in theory by the Wahhabi institution that resulted from the Sunni sect back in the 1700s, and was used as a tip of spear in the military campaigns that the Saud family waged. The Saud family are no Wahhabi enthusiasts, they are known for their severe breaking of Wahhabi rules, and a look towards the current acts of the Sauds (led by the Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman) are the greatest example.

Wahhabism was only used to oppress the local population and keep it in line.

The terrible twisted faith turned me, and thousands -if not millions- into something very twisted, both sexually and mentally.
Terrorism became a synonym to Saudi Arabia for this exact reason: Wahhabism, and royal dictatorship produced psychos.

Now, the old system collapsed, and the Saud family changed tactics to survive: Wahhabism just don't work anymore.
People exploded sexually, and don't think that's a good thing. A good think is an illumination and explosion in thought; not in sexual organs.

It's not Islam what caused the rise of this hellish kingdom. Not understanding this fact, is one mistake enough to not understand what the heck is wrong with the Middle East.

Millions like me got destroyed because of such hellish oppressive regimes and cults in the Middle East.
RE: Saudi Arabia: a story of pure darkness
Atlas... How can you say or feel that Islam is the underlying core issue here?

Are you subconsciously insulting your country but being very sensitive to defending your god?

To the rest of us non muslims it seems obvious ... Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 11, 2017 at 3:08 am)ignoramus Wrote: Atlas... How can you say or feel that Islam is the underlying core issue here?

Are you subconsciously insulting your country but being very sensitive to defending your god?

To the rest of us non muslims it seems obvious ... Dunno

It's not my country.

How is Islam responsible, for the British empire's plans of colonization ? You know, the British are the ones who made this kingdom; supported it with golden pounds and superior weapons as a back stab to the Ottoman empire.

Blaming Islam for the acts of the Wahhabi cult, and the corrupted local thugs chosen by the British to be the  "royalty" is the problem here.
It's even in the interest of the western common man to know this tiny truth.
Ok, no probs...

Why is everything either the fault of Britain or America?
I hear that a lot from people from other countries.

Your people need to stand up and make a change... No-one will do it for you.

Isn't there a statute of limitations for how long you can keep blaming other countries for your country's internal problems...greed, corruption, etc
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 11, 2017 at 5:04 am)ignoramus Wrote: Ok, no probs...

Isn't there a statute of limitations for how long you can keep blaming other countries for your country's internal problems...greed, corruption, etc

You're an Aussie and you can ask that last question?

Repeat after me: "bloody poms!"
Dying to live, living to die.
We convicts have moved on though... as you know ... and built a beautiful country as a result.

They need to grow some big cahunas and take on the dictators.

Just like the Syrians...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Because the amount of activity the British Empire showed in the colonization period, and America continued today, is phenomenal.

Both countries caused disasters in their path to power, for many local, domestic individuals to sell their people and work for both empires doesn't at all excuse the former countries from the wage of the colonization period, that was bloody and full of oppressing to so many.

In some cases; whole populations were wiped out of existence (like it was the case in North and South America), lands were cut and treated as a personal property of the British Crown like the case of Palestine, and when resistance from the locals got stronger like in China; the invasion got more brutal and more bloody:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

I think that a brief read in the history of the world, would prove exactly why the British and American regimes are blamed for so many of the disasters the world is witnessing now. Concentrating on the local thugs, while forgetting the invading thugs is quite hypocritical; don't you think?

(December 11, 2017 at 5:14 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:

You're an Aussie and you can ask that last question?

Repeat after me: "bloody poms!"

"Prisoner of Her Majesty" ? Smile

(December 11, 2017 at 5:23 am)ignoramus Wrote: We convicts have moved on though... as you know ... and built a beautiful country as a result.

They need to grow some big cahunas and take on the dictators.

Just like the Syrians...

You can't take down a dictator being supported and is backed by super powers:

That makes weapons of oppression in the hands of the dictators.

Because a religionists will blame any and everything for his own much resented inadequacy and inadaquate of his kind to excuse his religion.
(December 11, 2017 at 11:06 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:

Because a religionists will blame any and everything for his own much resented inadequacy and inadaquate of his kind to excuse his religion.

(December 11, 2017 at 10:43 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: I think that a brief read in the history of the world, would prove exactly why the British and American regimes are blamed for so many of the disasters the world is witnessing now. Concentrating on the local thugs, while forgetting the invading thugs is quite hypocritical; don't you think?

(December 11, 2017 at 11:27 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(December 11, 2017 at 11:06 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Because a religionists will blame any and everything for his own much resented inadequacy and inadaquate of his kind to excuse his religion.

(December 11, 2017 at 10:43 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: I think that a brief read in the history of the world, would prove exactly why the British and American regimes are blamed for so many of the disasters the world is witnessing now. Concentrating on the local thugs, while forgetting the invading thugs is quite hypocritical; don't you think?

No, local thugs, leveraging your local religion, made you so easily invaded.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2067 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi Arabia executes 81 human beings in one day. Jehanne 56 7096 March 24, 2022 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Some Music History For Saudi Stooges ReptilianPeon 0 380 September 25, 2018 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  BREAKING: Cold War-era Wahhabism used as tool against Soviets. Saudi Arabia Admits WinterHold 23 4271 September 14, 2018 at 5:29 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  The story of the garden, and anti-immigration opinions WinterHold 5 921 June 26, 2018 at 5:36 am
  Saudi Arabia: Snapchat and the Wahhabi defeat WinterHold 10 3310 March 16, 2018 at 8:26 pm
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 6990 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic
  Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk WinterHold 2 1274 September 28, 2017 at 2:50 am
  My Story On How I Left Islam Lebneni Murtad 11 4496 July 5, 2017 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Incognito
  Saudi Arabia Law lugal ki en 17 2728 September 28, 2016 at 3:21 am
Last Post: lugal ki en