Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thousand Foot Krutch Fans?
Thousand Foot Krutch Fans?
They just released their latest album "Welcome To The Masquerade"

This is a song from their latest album of the same name.

[youtube]Dhz8ycVi_zo[/youtube]

Friggin awesome! Wink Shades
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
RE: Thousand Foot Krutch Fans?
Meh - hadn't heard of them before - way too poppy for me.
I'm not sure a Christian rock band is going to have a lot of fans here.

Lyrical content aside, the music is embarrassingly bad.
- Meatball
Well, to be fair, all music is good music. It is only defined as "bad" if you personally do not appreciate it. It is subjected to an individual's tastes, basically.

Personally, I don't dismiss christian rock bands just because they have christian influence. I am a music enthusiast and I do sincerely feel that there are a handful of bands that have good music even though they might be in the christian genre. There is another band i quite like that is pretty heavy called "Corpus Christi". It's metal more then rock but its not bad imo. Smile
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
(September 15, 2009 at 3:09 pm)Retorth Wrote: Well, to be fair, all music is good music. It is only defined as "bad" if you personally do not appreciate it. It is subjected to an individual's tastes, basically.

Personally, I don't dismiss christian rock bands just because they have christian influence. I am a music enthusiast and I do sincerely feel that there are a handful of bands that have good music even though they might be in the christian genre. There is another band i quite like that is pretty heavy called "Corpus Christi". It's metal more then rock but its not bad imo. Smile

That's just an excuse used by bad musicians!
you're saying I'm a bad musician?
Pax vobiscum ~ May peace be with you

Et cum spiritu tuo

Or

Wa salaam.
"wa salaam" is Islamic for "Peace to you" right? I really like it. Smile I shall add it to my siggy, thanks man!
Islam is a religion, not a language.
- Meatball
(September 16, 2009 at 10:38 am)Meatball Wrote: Islam is a religion, not a language.

My mistake. Smile Arabic is it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old-school anime (japanimation) fans anyone? johnnyboy 14 1192 January 6, 2023 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  For you Criminal Minds fans Foxaèr 1 423 March 31, 2016 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Battlestar Galactica Fans: Revised BSG, Love It or Hate It? Secular Elf 39 9944 June 15, 2015 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Doctor makes fans day at the Doctor Who Experience Cyberman 3 1314 March 31, 2015 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Any fans of "The Newsroom" out there? ThePrimeSingularity 1 950 November 27, 2013 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  A little something for fellow Terry Pratchett fans The Valkyrie 0 736 November 26, 2013 at 3:44 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Columbo fans only Darwinian 0 1809 September 24, 2008 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Darwinian