Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Doctor makes fans day at the Doctor Who Experience
The Doctor makes fans day at the Doctor Who Experience
Peter Capaldi is rapidly cementing his position in my personal Top Ten Doctors, with public appearances like this one:

I haven't seen commitment to the rôle like this since the days of Jon Pertwee or Tom Baker, who would always aim to stay in character for the public (especially children). Pertwee, a great ambassador for the series, once encouraged a shy young lad at a signing event, by going up to him and saying "Haven't I seen you watching me on television?" I can well imagine Capaldi doing something like that.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: The Doctor makes fans day at the Doctor Who Experience
That's awesome.

Love it when people commit to their fans like this.
Dying to live, living to die.
Your "top ten"? What you decide to exclude 2 and keep the rest as your "top 10"??
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Of course. Depending on my mood, Sylvester McCoy and Matt Smith never happened.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old-school anime (japanimation) fans anyone? johnnyboy 14 1185 January 6, 2023 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Hanging With Doctor Z Fake Messiah 0 251 March 16, 2021 at 1:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Tim Pool exposes bias on Twitter on the Joe Rogan Experience EgoDeath 0 266 February 9, 2019 at 3:38 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  South Park makes another ep about Catholic Church Fake Messiah 9 1565 October 6, 2018 at 6:02 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Doctor Who Christmas special 2017 pocaracas 20 3184 November 21, 2017 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Shia LaBeouf film makes £7 in openeing weekend. downbeatplumb 10 2692 April 9, 2017 at 7:46 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  For you Criminal Minds fans Foxaèr 1 422 March 31, 2016 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: Joods
Video Average Master & Doctor Who Aractus 0 640 January 4, 2016 at 2:23 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Doctor Who, Season Nine Foxaèr 114 14042 December 10, 2015 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Battlestar Galactica Fans: Revised BSG, Love It or Hate It? Secular Elf 39 9942 June 15, 2015 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah