Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentine's "Things you don't want to see"
Valentine's "Things you don't want to see"
Printed on those little heart candies. Or things you wouldn't want to see printed on cards."

"Glad I divorced you".

" You're not as good as you think."

"You have bigly hands."

"Restraining order"

"Where is my alimony?"
RE: Valentine's "Things you don't want to see"
"May contain carcinogens".
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Roses are red,
Jumping’s for frogs,
Stop blaming your farts
On our three dogs.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
"When I said I had crabs, I wasn't talking about seafood"

"Free clinic"

"You were not even my 10th choice"

"If you are wondering why I am missing an arm, it is because you were laying on it when I woke up with you in the morning, and had to gnaw it off to get out of there."
[Image: meat-rose.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
"You can have the car, just don't use the breaks."
(February 13, 2021 at 2:52 pm)Brian37 Wrote: "You can have the car, just don't use the breaks."

brakes

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(February 13, 2021 at 3:47 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(February 13, 2021 at 2:52 pm)Brian37 Wrote: "You can have the car, just don't use the breaks."

brakes

You are correct.
(February 13, 2021 at 4:39 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(February 13, 2021 at 3:47 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: brakes

You are correct.

Really? You’re just going to accept that like a grown-up?

Who are you and what have you done with the REAL Brian?? 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
"If your box of chocolates tastes like bitter almonds, it is an acquired taste."

"I bought you a vacuum cleaner."

"I booked us a table at Hardees".

"I got us a Valentine's suit at the hotel, it has a coin operated vibrating bed."

"You're complaining that I got the flowers out of your own garden?"

"You misunderstood me. I didn't say you looked like the Mona Lisa, I said you moan like my co worker Lisa."

"Don't feel bad that your pills are smaller than the Higgs Boson particle, I am always glad when football season comes around."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things you don't want to hear your pilot say. Brian37 74 2487 March 2, 2021 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Things You'll Never See In Films But Would Like To BrianSoddingBoru4 36 1945 November 25, 2020 at 11:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Comedy spoof movies you'd love to see..... Brian37 21 1590 September 26, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: no one
  See, not all cops are bad. no one 1 346 September 21, 2020 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Things you can say to a drunk person or a toddler Losty 23 1513 July 2, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Things Your Pets Say To You BrianSoddingBoru4 13 1997 July 2, 2020 at 6:10 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Things you say to your pets BrokenQuill92 26 1268 July 1, 2020 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  If you want Bden out, Ukraine Brian37 11 1859 December 12, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  News Headlines You Never Expect To See BrianSoddingBoru4 17 1267 September 4, 2019 at 10:35 am
Last Post: viocjit
  Reincarnate with me if you want to live.... Brian37 0 333 May 2, 2019 at 9:24 am
Last Post: Brian37