Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy pastor is running for governor of Virginia. He is fucking crazy!
Star 
Crazy pastor is running for governor of Virginia. He is fucking crazy!
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/brotherrich...-and-yoga/

I still don't know If i should be laughing or crying after reading this.
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
RE: Crazy pastor is running for governor of Virginia. He is fucking crazy!
Had to do a bit of digging but eventually I found what I expected to find.

Quote:Among his current accomplishments, Jackson chairs the historic Conservative Emergency Task Force (CETF), which held a Summit in Washington DC on March 15, 2011 bringing together Congressional Representatives – including Michelle Bachman, Allen West and Senator Rand Paul, Tea Party leaders and social, economic and national security conservatives to address what Jackson calls “the present national emergency”.

Bat-shit crazy nigger!
*Lieutenant governor... I guess even the Republicans know better than to put him in charge Undecided
You should see the dumb fuck they have running for governor!
The sad part is that he'd probably win. If he were running here in Kansas (and if he were white) he'd win in a landslide.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Wow.. That's one crazy soab Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Don't forget, he is on a ticket with candidate for Governor Ken "Vaginal Probe!"

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/04/03/...-virginia/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 251777 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  So....why are crazy leaders always have a funny hair or facial hair? WinterHold 23 3310 July 31, 2019 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Drich
  Virginia Governor to Resign over blackface pictures? onlinebiker 44 2975 February 21, 2019 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Not My Governor Secular Elf 3 543 November 30, 2018 at 12:10 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  How Crazy Is Arizona? Minimalist 19 1812 November 13, 2018 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1857 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 669 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What A Collection of Shits Running Here Minimalist 0 296 June 4, 2018 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 672 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona Minimalist 7 1216 May 20, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer